Pete Doherty Charged With Cocaine Possession
British rocker Pete Doherty has been charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about the troubled The Libertines star, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
Doherty and two friends, Peter Wolfe and Alan Wass, have each been charged with possession, while Wolfe has also been charged with supplying cocaine. All three men are due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on October 18. Doherty was one of four people questioned following the death of the 27 year old.
Doherty was also held in custody over the case back in March. He was, at that time, arrested on suspicion of supplying the drugs which allegedly killed Robyn Whitehead.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance