Pete Doherty Charged With Cocaine Possession
British rocker Pete Doherty has been charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about the troubled The Libertines star, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
Doherty and two friends, Peter Wolfe and Alan Wass, have each been charged with possession, while Wolfe has also been charged with supplying cocaine. All three men are due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on October 18. Doherty was one of four people questioned following the death of the 27 year old.
Doherty was also held in custody over the case back in March. He was, at that time, arrested on suspicion of supplying the drugs which allegedly killed Robyn Whitehead.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera