Pete Doherty Charged With Cocaine Possession
British rocker Pete Doherty has been charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about the troubled The Libertines star, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
Doherty and two friends, Peter Wolfe and Alan Wass, have each been charged with possession, while Wolfe has also been charged with supplying cocaine. All three men are due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on October 18. Doherty was one of four people questioned following the death of the 27 year old.
Doherty was also held in custody over the case back in March. He was, at that time, arrested on suspicion of supplying the drugs which allegedly killed Robyn Whitehead.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt