Pete Doherty Charged With Cocaine Possession
British rocker Pete Doherty has been charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about the troubled The Libertines star, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
Doherty and two friends, Peter Wolfe and Alan Wass, have each been charged with possession, while Wolfe has also been charged with supplying cocaine. All three men are due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on October 18. Doherty was one of four people questioned following the death of the 27 year old.
Doherty was also held in custody over the case back in March. He was, at that time, arrested on suspicion of supplying the drugs which allegedly killed Robyn Whitehead.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby