Pete Doherty Charged With Cocaine Possession
British rocker Pete Doherty has been charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about the troubled The Libertines star, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
Doherty and two friends, Peter Wolfe and Alan Wass, have each been charged with possession, while Wolfe has also been charged with supplying cocaine. All three men are due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on October 18. Doherty was one of four people questioned following the death of the 27 year old.
Doherty was also held in custody over the case back in March. He was, at that time, arrested on suspicion of supplying the drugs which allegedly killed Robyn Whitehead.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake