Jeffrey Jones Sentenced to Three Years Probation for Sex Offender Violation
"Ferris Bueller's Day Off " star Jeffrey Jones has been sentenced to three years probation for failing to update his sex offender registration in 2009. The actor was arrested in 2003 after he was caught in possession of child pornography and for employing a 14-year-old boy to pose for inappropriate images.
The possession of child pornography charge was subsequently dropped after Jones pleaded no contest to inducing a minor to pose for sexually explicit photographs. He was sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to register as a sex offender every year. But Jones was taken into custody in June after allegedly failing to update the register on his 63rd birthday on September 28.
He was freed on $20,000 bail and appeared in a Los Angeles court one year later on Tuesday, September 28 this year, when he pleaded guilty to the charge of failing to update his sex offender registration. Jones was also ordered to complete 250 hours of community service in a roadside clean-up program.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce