Jeffrey Jones Sentenced to Three Years Probation for Sex Offender Violation
"Ferris Bueller's Day Off " star Jeffrey Jones has been sentenced to three years probation for failing to update his sex offender registration in 2009. The actor was arrested in 2003 after he was caught in possession of child pornography and for employing a 14-year-old boy to pose for inappropriate images.
The possession of child pornography charge was subsequently dropped after Jones pleaded no contest to inducing a minor to pose for sexually explicit photographs. He was sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to register as a sex offender every year. But Jones was taken into custody in June after allegedly failing to update the register on his 63rd birthday on September 28.
He was freed on $20,000 bail and appeared in a Los Angeles court one year later on Tuesday, September 28 this year, when he pleaded guilty to the charge of failing to update his sex offender registration. Jones was also ordered to complete 250 hours of community service in a roadside clean-up program.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media