Jeffrey Jones Sentenced to Three Years Probation for Sex Offender Violation
"Ferris Bueller's Day Off " star Jeffrey Jones has been sentenced to three years probation for failing to update his sex offender registration in 2009. The actor was arrested in 2003 after he was caught in possession of child pornography and for employing a 14-year-old boy to pose for inappropriate images.
The possession of child pornography charge was subsequently dropped after Jones pleaded no contest to inducing a minor to pose for sexually explicit photographs. He was sentenced to five years' probation and ordered to register as a sex offender every year. But Jones was taken into custody in June after allegedly failing to update the register on his 63rd birthday on September 28.
He was freed on $20,000 bail and appeared in a Los Angeles court one year later on Tuesday, September 28 this year, when he pleaded guilty to the charge of failing to update his sex offender registration. Jones was also ordered to complete 250 hours of community service in a roadside clean-up program.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby