Lil' Kim Celebrates the Opening of Second Salon
Rapper Lil' Kim is expanding her venture into hair and beauty - she's launched a new salon in North Carolina. The Lady "Marmalade" hitmaker opened the first Salon Se Swa branch in Raleigh in 2004 with her cousin Katrise Jones and the pair has now turned the store into a chain, opening their second branch in Charlotte.
The star's family and friends helped the two celebrate their success by joining in a champagne toast and ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday, September 25 to officially open the salon.
On her singing career, Lil' Kim recently revealed that she eyes a duet Rihanna. "I'm a huge Rihanna fan, and she's a friend of mine, so if I had to guess, I'm 90% sure that song is probably in the works. I just love Rihanna, I think she's great," she claimed.
More Lil' Kim News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song