Lil' Kim Celebrates the Opening of Second Salon
Rapper Lil' Kim is expanding her venture into hair and beauty - she's launched a new salon in North Carolina. The Lady "Marmalade" hitmaker opened the first Salon Se Swa branch in Raleigh in 2004 with her cousin Katrise Jones and the pair has now turned the store into a chain, opening their second branch in Charlotte.
The star's family and friends helped the two celebrate their success by joining in a champagne toast and ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday, September 25 to officially open the salon.
On her singing career, Lil' Kim recently revealed that she eyes a duet Rihanna. "I'm a huge Rihanna fan, and she's a friend of mine, so if I had to guess, I'm 90% sure that song is probably in the works. I just love Rihanna, I think she's great," she claimed.
More Lil' Kim News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'