Lil' Kim Celebrates the Opening of Second Salon
Rapper Lil' Kim is expanding her venture into hair and beauty - she's launched a new salon in North Carolina. The Lady "Marmalade" hitmaker opened the first Salon Se Swa branch in Raleigh in 2004 with her cousin Katrise Jones and the pair has now turned the store into a chain, opening their second branch in Charlotte.
The star's family and friends helped the two celebrate their success by joining in a champagne toast and ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday, September 25 to officially open the salon.
On her singing career, Lil' Kim recently revealed that she eyes a duet Rihanna. "I'm a huge Rihanna fan, and she's a friend of mine, so if I had to guess, I'm 90% sure that song is probably in the works. I just love Rihanna, I think she's great," she claimed.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'