Lil' Kim Celebrates the Opening of Second Salon
Rapper Lil' Kim is expanding her venture into hair and beauty - she's launched a new salon in North Carolina. The Lady "Marmalade" hitmaker opened the first Salon Se Swa branch in Raleigh in 2004 with her cousin Katrise Jones and the pair has now turned the store into a chain, opening their second branch in Charlotte.
The star's family and friends helped the two celebrate their success by joining in a champagne toast and ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday, September 25 to officially open the salon.
On her singing career, Lil' Kim recently revealed that she eyes a duet Rihanna. "I'm a huge Rihanna fan, and she's a friend of mine, so if I had to guess, I'm 90% sure that song is probably in the works. I just love Rihanna, I think she's great," she claimed.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her