Lil' Kim Celebrates the Opening of Second Salon
Rapper Lil' Kim is expanding her venture into hair and beauty - she's launched a new salon in North Carolina. The Lady "Marmalade" hitmaker opened the first Salon Se Swa branch in Raleigh in 2004 with her cousin Katrise Jones and the pair has now turned the store into a chain, opening their second branch in Charlotte.
The star's family and friends helped the two celebrate their success by joining in a champagne toast and ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday, September 25 to officially open the salon.
On her singing career, Lil' Kim recently revealed that she eyes a duet Rihanna. "I'm a huge Rihanna fan, and she's a friend of mine, so if I had to guess, I'm 90% sure that song is probably in the works. I just love Rihanna, I think she's great," she claimed.
More Lil' Kim News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer