Newly-Married Hollywood Star Asked Myleene Klass for Sex
British singer-turned-TV presenter Myleene Klass has caused controversy by claiming a "newly-married Hollywood star" propositioned her during a recent lunch meeting and asked her to sign a confidentiality contract.
The former "Hear'Say" star has been working as a roving reporter for America's CNN network, interviewing a string of high-profile names. The 32 year old now admits one lunchtime chat with a famous face became unsavory when he asked her for sex and his assistant offered her a contract to keep quiet.
She says, "About six months ago, a newly-married Hollywood star asked me to sign some kind of sex contract with him. I just thought, 'Mate, which planet are you from?' I met him a few times and when I went to interview him it was like something out of a film. We were having lunch and as the starter arrived he launched into it."
"I was like: 'B**ger I've got main and dessert to go - I'm stuck here!' Then his PA came over with a confidentiality contract. I just thought, 'Oh my God, your poor wife'. I don't want to be a marriage wrecker."
Klass, who has a young daughter with her fiance Graham Quinn and is pregnant with their second child, caused a furore earlier this year when she claimed a top Hollywood producer had offered to pay her for sex.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'