Newly-Married Hollywood Star Asked Myleene Klass for Sex
British singer-turned-TV presenter Myleene Klass has caused controversy by claiming a "newly-married Hollywood star" propositioned her during a recent lunch meeting and asked her to sign a confidentiality contract.
The former "Hear'Say" star has been working as a roving reporter for America's CNN network, interviewing a string of high-profile names. The 32 year old now admits one lunchtime chat with a famous face became unsavory when he asked her for sex and his assistant offered her a contract to keep quiet.
She says, "About six months ago, a newly-married Hollywood star asked me to sign some kind of sex contract with him. I just thought, 'Mate, which planet are you from?' I met him a few times and when I went to interview him it was like something out of a film. We were having lunch and as the starter arrived he launched into it."
"I was like: 'B**ger I've got main and dessert to go - I'm stuck here!' Then his PA came over with a confidentiality contract. I just thought, 'Oh my God, your poor wife'. I don't want to be a marriage wrecker."
Klass, who has a young daughter with her fiance Graham Quinn and is pregnant with their second child, caused a furore earlier this year when she claimed a top Hollywood producer had offered to pay her for sex.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says