Newly-Married Hollywood Star Asked Myleene Klass for Sex
British singer-turned-TV presenter Myleene Klass has caused controversy by claiming a "newly-married Hollywood star" propositioned her during a recent lunch meeting and asked her to sign a confidentiality contract.
The former "Hear'Say" star has been working as a roving reporter for America's CNN network, interviewing a string of high-profile names. The 32 year old now admits one lunchtime chat with a famous face became unsavory when he asked her for sex and his assistant offered her a contract to keep quiet.
She says, "About six months ago, a newly-married Hollywood star asked me to sign some kind of sex contract with him. I just thought, 'Mate, which planet are you from?' I met him a few times and when I went to interview him it was like something out of a film. We were having lunch and as the starter arrived he launched into it."
"I was like: 'B**ger I've got main and dessert to go - I'm stuck here!' Then his PA came over with a confidentiality contract. I just thought, 'Oh my God, your poor wife'. I don't want to be a marriage wrecker."
Klass, who has a young daughter with her fiance Graham Quinn and is pregnant with their second child, caused a furore earlier this year when she claimed a top Hollywood producer had offered to pay her for sex.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...