Katherine Heigl Hurt in a Horse Accident
Katherine Heigl is having second thoughts about becoming an equestrian after injuring herself in a horse riding accident at her Utah ranch. The "Knocked Up" star recently took up competitive horse training on her sprawling 25-acre estate, but admits she's "having a hard time getting back in the saddle" after losing control and splitting her knee open in a fall.
She explains, "I have no idea what I'm doing... it's very difficult. He (the horse) is great and he wasn't trying to kill me but I just lost control and I couldn't stop him. The more upset I'd get, the faster he'd go. He was running into the walls and I just leaped off of him into these iron bars and I stood there bleeding watching him go berserk and I went, 'What have I done?'"
And the actress admits she's lucky she jumped off when she did, because her injuries could have been much worse. She says, "I split my fingernail open and cut my knee, it wasn't that bad. I didn't break anything."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit