Katherine Heigl Hurt in a Horse Accident
Katherine Heigl is having second thoughts about becoming an equestrian after injuring herself in a horse riding accident at her Utah ranch. The "Knocked Up" star recently took up competitive horse training on her sprawling 25-acre estate, but admits she's "having a hard time getting back in the saddle" after losing control and splitting her knee open in a fall.
She explains, "I have no idea what I'm doing... it's very difficult. He (the horse) is great and he wasn't trying to kill me but I just lost control and I couldn't stop him. The more upset I'd get, the faster he'd go. He was running into the walls and I just leaped off of him into these iron bars and I stood there bleeding watching him go berserk and I went, 'What have I done?'"
And the actress admits she's lucky she jumped off when she did, because her injuries could have been much worse. She says, "I split my fingernail open and cut my knee, it wasn't that bad. I didn't break anything."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway