Katherine Heigl Hurt in a Horse Accident
Katherine Heigl is having second thoughts about becoming an equestrian after injuring herself in a horse riding accident at her Utah ranch. The "Knocked Up" star recently took up competitive horse training on her sprawling 25-acre estate, but admits she's "having a hard time getting back in the saddle" after losing control and splitting her knee open in a fall.
She explains, "I have no idea what I'm doing... it's very difficult. He (the horse) is great and he wasn't trying to kill me but I just lost control and I couldn't stop him. The more upset I'd get, the faster he'd go. He was running into the walls and I just leaped off of him into these iron bars and I stood there bleeding watching him go berserk and I went, 'What have I done?'"
And the actress admits she's lucky she jumped off when she did, because her injuries could have been much worse. She says, "I split my fingernail open and cut my knee, it wasn't that bad. I didn't break anything."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'