Katherine Heigl Hurt in a Horse Accident
Katherine Heigl is having second thoughts about becoming an equestrian after injuring herself in a horse riding accident at her Utah ranch. The "Knocked Up" star recently took up competitive horse training on her sprawling 25-acre estate, but admits she's "having a hard time getting back in the saddle" after losing control and splitting her knee open in a fall.
She explains, "I have no idea what I'm doing... it's very difficult. He (the horse) is great and he wasn't trying to kill me but I just lost control and I couldn't stop him. The more upset I'd get, the faster he'd go. He was running into the walls and I just leaped off of him into these iron bars and I stood there bleeding watching him go berserk and I went, 'What have I done?'"
And the actress admits she's lucky she jumped off when she did, because her injuries could have been much worse. She says, "I split my fingernail open and cut my knee, it wasn't that bad. I didn't break anything."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake