Michael Douglas Planning World Trip With Family
Michael Douglas and his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones are considering taking their kids out of school for a round-the-world family holiday once the actor finishes his cancer treatment. The "Fatal Attraction" star was diagnosed with throat cancer last month and is currently undergoing an intensive course of chemotherapy and radiation treatment as he battles the deadly disease.
But Douglas remains optimistic about his prognosis and is already making plans to mark the end of his treatment - he wants to take his partner and their two children, Dylan, 10, and Carys, seven, on a year-long vacation. He tells Britain's Live magazine, "Catherine and I are talking about taking the kids out of school for a year and trying to go around the world - that would be nice..."
Douglas admits he has a long list of ambitions left to achieve and his cancer battle has made him determined to complete them. He adds, "There are other things I want to do at this stage in life. I would like to finally learn some Spanish. But my focus is my family."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy