Charlotte Church Talks Her Split From Gavin Henson
Welsh singer Charlotte Church decided to end her engagement to rugby star Gavin Henson after he "changed" during a trip to the Arctic Circle for a U.K. reality show. The couple ended its five-year relationship in May, just months after Henson asked for her hand in marriage.
Church admits that both parties had time to think while Henson was in the Arctic taking part in TV endurance contest 71 Degrees North - and she was prompted to split from the sports hunk when he returned a different man.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "He's a lot more grown up and open. I think he learned a lot about himself and he'd never had time to sit back and reflect before. He'd been so busy with rugby, and that's such a psychological game. I think that lived in his mind rather than any sort of self-discovery. So he was always quite closed."
"When he proposed, I was overjoyed. It was amazing. I really was going to marry Gav and spend the rest of my life with him. But then he came back... and he'd changed and I'd had time to think. We had both had a change of heart - so we were both of the same mind."
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer