Charlotte Church Talks Her Split From Gavin Henson
Welsh singer Charlotte Church decided to end her engagement to rugby star Gavin Henson after he "changed" during a trip to the Arctic Circle for a U.K. reality show. The couple ended its five-year relationship in May, just months after Henson asked for her hand in marriage.
Church admits that both parties had time to think while Henson was in the Arctic taking part in TV endurance contest 71 Degrees North - and she was prompted to split from the sports hunk when he returned a different man.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "He's a lot more grown up and open. I think he learned a lot about himself and he'd never had time to sit back and reflect before. He'd been so busy with rugby, and that's such a psychological game. I think that lived in his mind rather than any sort of self-discovery. So he was always quite closed."
"When he proposed, I was overjoyed. It was amazing. I really was going to marry Gav and spend the rest of my life with him. But then he came back... and he'd changed and I'd had time to think. We had both had a change of heart - so we were both of the same mind."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs