Kylie Minogue Dominates ARIA Awards Nominations
Kylie Minogue will lead the way at this year's ARIA Awards after scoring two nominations ahead of Australia's most prestigious music prize-giving. The pop superstar will compete for a pair of honors - Best Female Artist and Best Pop Release for her latest album "Aphrodite" - at the ceremony in Sydney in November this year.
Aussie rockers The Temper Trap look set to dominate the show with five nominations, including Best Group and Most Popular Australian Album for "Conditions", while Powderfinger will compete in four categories.
Other acts up for awards include Sia Furler, Empire of the Sun and Gabriella Cilmi. The trophies will be handed out at the Sydney Opera House on November 7.
"Aphrodite" was released worldwide in July. Led by single "All the Lovers", it peaked at No. 2 on Australian Albums chart and climbed to No. 19 Stateside.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5