Kylie Minogue Dominates ARIA Awards Nominations
Kylie Minogue will lead the way at this year's ARIA Awards after scoring two nominations ahead of Australia's most prestigious music prize-giving. The pop superstar will compete for a pair of honors - Best Female Artist and Best Pop Release for her latest album "Aphrodite" - at the ceremony in Sydney in November this year.
Aussie rockers The Temper Trap look set to dominate the show with five nominations, including Best Group and Most Popular Australian Album for "Conditions", while Powderfinger will compete in four categories.
Other acts up for awards include Sia Furler, Empire of the Sun and Gabriella Cilmi. The trophies will be handed out at the Sydney Opera House on November 7.
"Aphrodite" was released worldwide in July. Led by single "All the Lovers", it peaked at No. 2 on Australian Albums chart and climbed to No. 19 Stateside.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video