Kylie Minogue Dominates ARIA Awards Nominations
Kylie Minogue will lead the way at this year's ARIA Awards after scoring two nominations ahead of Australia's most prestigious music prize-giving. The pop superstar will compete for a pair of honors - Best Female Artist and Best Pop Release for her latest album "Aphrodite" - at the ceremony in Sydney in November this year.
Aussie rockers The Temper Trap look set to dominate the show with five nominations, including Best Group and Most Popular Australian Album for "Conditions", while Powderfinger will compete in four categories.
Other acts up for awards include Sia Furler, Empire of the Sun and Gabriella Cilmi. The trophies will be handed out at the Sydney Opera House on November 7.
"Aphrodite" was released worldwide in July. Led by single "All the Lovers", it peaked at No. 2 on Australian Albums chart and climbed to No. 19 Stateside.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'