Kylie Minogue Dominates ARIA Awards Nominations
Kylie Minogue will lead the way at this year's ARIA Awards after scoring two nominations ahead of Australia's most prestigious music prize-giving. The pop superstar will compete for a pair of honors - Best Female Artist and Best Pop Release for her latest album "Aphrodite" - at the ceremony in Sydney in November this year.
Aussie rockers The Temper Trap look set to dominate the show with five nominations, including Best Group and Most Popular Australian Album for "Conditions", while Powderfinger will compete in four categories.
Other acts up for awards include Sia Furler, Empire of the Sun and Gabriella Cilmi. The trophies will be handed out at the Sydney Opera House on November 7.
"Aphrodite" was released worldwide in July. Led by single "All the Lovers", it peaked at No. 2 on Australian Albums chart and climbed to No. 19 Stateside.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts