Paris Hilton Teaching Children How to Paint in Charity Work
Paris Hilton is hoping to put her recent drugs conviction firmly behind her by turning her attentions to charity work. The socialite was handed a one-year suspended sentence and ordered to attend an "intensive" substance abuse program after pleading guilty to cocaine possession following her arrest in Las Vegas last month.
Hilton subsequently scrapped a promotional tour of the Far East after she was refused entry to Japan because of her drugs bust, and since she has been back home in California, the hotel heiress appears to have adopted a "healthy" new lifestyle with gym sessions and a new diet.
And now Hilton is making plans to visit sick kids at The Children's Hospital in Los Angeles this week to teach them how to paint. In a post on microblogging site Twitter.com, she writes, "Went to Michael's Art Supply Store today, bought a lot of fun art projects. Going to The Children's Hospital this week to do art with them."
The news comes just days after Lindsay Lohan, who was jailed twice this summer, made a trip to visit homeless teenagers at a shelter in L.A. The outing came just two days after the troubled actress was released from prison on bail, stemming from a probation violation and two failed drug tests.
More Paris Hilton News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'