Dannii Minogue Answers Back to Kelly Osbourne's Comment
Australian singer Dannii Minogue has fired back at Kelly Osbourne after the reality show star scolded her for lying about her mum Sharon Osbourne in a new book. In her autobiography "Dannii: My Story", Minogue claims Sharon Osbourne made her cry when she first joined British talent show "The X Factor" as a judge in 2007.
She reveals Osbourne shouted at her moments before her live TV debut, accusing her of failing to dismiss rumors the two judges had fallen out. But Sharon's daughter Kelly rushed to defend her mother over the allegations, calling Minogue "the devil", for making the disparaging comments.
Minogue has now responded to Kelly's accusations that her book is "full of lies", insisting she hasn't made up the account of what happened. She tells X Magazine, "I just put what happened in the book. I don't want to get into the back and forth of this. I wasn't really upset or angry, I just laughed. I know what's true."
"She made strong accusations, but I'm not a liar - if she's calling me a liar, she's calling everyone who was there a liar. The producers and everyone. There were a lot of witnesses. I don't want to get into some kind of slanging match with anyone. You can't change anyone's opinion of you. If someone doesn't like me, I've always just stayed out of their way."
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?