Dannii Minogue Answers Back to Kelly Osbourne's Comment
Australian singer Dannii Minogue has fired back at Kelly Osbourne after the reality show star scolded her for lying about her mum Sharon Osbourne in a new book. In her autobiography "Dannii: My Story", Minogue claims Sharon Osbourne made her cry when she first joined British talent show "The X Factor" as a judge in 2007.
She reveals Osbourne shouted at her moments before her live TV debut, accusing her of failing to dismiss rumors the two judges had fallen out. But Sharon's daughter Kelly rushed to defend her mother over the allegations, calling Minogue "the devil", for making the disparaging comments.
Minogue has now responded to Kelly's accusations that her book is "full of lies", insisting she hasn't made up the account of what happened. She tells X Magazine, "I just put what happened in the book. I don't want to get into the back and forth of this. I wasn't really upset or angry, I just laughed. I know what's true."
"She made strong accusations, but I'm not a liar - if she's calling me a liar, she's calling everyone who was there a liar. The producers and everyone. There were a lot of witnesses. I don't want to get into some kind of slanging match with anyone. You can't change anyone's opinion of you. If someone doesn't like me, I've always just stayed out of their way."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'