James Blunt Still in Love With 'You're Beautiful' Woman
British singer James Blunt is still pining for the woman who inspired his breakthrough track "You're Beautiful". The former soldier wrote the hit song about an ex-girlfriend who he met at college 14 years ago.
The lady in question is now married with children, but Blunt still regrets letting her go. And the singer, who split from model Natasha Archdale last year, remains so cut up about the lost love he insists every song he writes is with his former partner in mind.
He says, "I failed to see the sweetest thing life had to offer was right in front of me. She is in all my songs."
Blunt has since released another studio album and is due to drop his third on November 8 in U.K.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2