James Blunt Still in Love With 'You're Beautiful' Woman
British singer James Blunt is still pining for the woman who inspired his breakthrough track "You're Beautiful". The former soldier wrote the hit song about an ex-girlfriend who he met at college 14 years ago.
The lady in question is now married with children, but Blunt still regrets letting her go. And the singer, who split from model Natasha Archdale last year, remains so cut up about the lost love he insists every song he writes is with his former partner in mind.
He says, "I failed to see the sweetest thing life had to offer was right in front of me. She is in all my songs."
Blunt has since released another studio album and is due to drop his third on November 8 in U.K.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off