James Blunt Still in Love With 'You're Beautiful' Woman
British singer James Blunt is still pining for the woman who inspired his breakthrough track "You're Beautiful". The former soldier wrote the hit song about an ex-girlfriend who he met at college 14 years ago.
The lady in question is now married with children, but Blunt still regrets letting her go. And the singer, who split from model Natasha Archdale last year, remains so cut up about the lost love he insists every song he writes is with his former partner in mind.
He says, "I failed to see the sweetest thing life had to offer was right in front of me. She is in all my songs."
Blunt has since released another studio album and is due to drop his third on November 8 in U.K.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery