James Blunt Still in Love With 'You're Beautiful' Woman
British singer James Blunt is still pining for the woman who inspired his breakthrough track "You're Beautiful". The former soldier wrote the hit song about an ex-girlfriend who he met at college 14 years ago.
The lady in question is now married with children, but Blunt still regrets letting her go. And the singer, who split from model Natasha Archdale last year, remains so cut up about the lost love he insists every song he writes is with his former partner in mind.
He says, "I failed to see the sweetest thing life had to offer was right in front of me. She is in all my songs."
Blunt has since released another studio album and is due to drop his third on November 8 in U.K.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert