Mom Auctioning Elton John's Personal Things
Sir Elton John's mum is auctioning off memorabilia from her famous son after moving to a smaller house. The "Rocket Man"'s mother Sheila discovered a host of items from John's glittering career after clearing out her home, and she has decided to place them under the hammer.
Items to be sold include tour jackets, more than 100 gold and platinum discs and VIP passes used by Sheila to get into the singer's gigs. Spokesperson Andrew Elliston-Elhinn from Gorringes auction house, where the sale will take place, says, "Some (items) are autographed but, as his mum said, 'Why would he sign it for me? I'm his mum'."
John's representative adds, "She's got 38 years worth of stuff that needs a new home." The auction will take place on October 19 in Sussex, south England.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video