Mom Auctioning Elton John's Personal Things
Sir Elton John's mum is auctioning off memorabilia from her famous son after moving to a smaller house. The "Rocket Man"'s mother Sheila discovered a host of items from John's glittering career after clearing out her home, and she has decided to place them under the hammer.
Items to be sold include tour jackets, more than 100 gold and platinum discs and VIP passes used by Sheila to get into the singer's gigs. Spokesperson Andrew Elliston-Elhinn from Gorringes auction house, where the sale will take place, says, "Some (items) are autographed but, as his mum said, 'Why would he sign it for me? I'm his mum'."
John's representative adds, "She's got 38 years worth of stuff that needs a new home." The auction will take place on October 19 in Sussex, south England.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit