Mom Auctioning Elton John's Personal Things
Sir Elton John's mum is auctioning off memorabilia from her famous son after moving to a smaller house. The "Rocket Man"'s mother Sheila discovered a host of items from John's glittering career after clearing out her home, and she has decided to place them under the hammer.
Items to be sold include tour jackets, more than 100 gold and platinum discs and VIP passes used by Sheila to get into the singer's gigs. Spokesperson Andrew Elliston-Elhinn from Gorringes auction house, where the sale will take place, says, "Some (items) are autographed but, as his mum said, 'Why would he sign it for me? I'm his mum'."
John's representative adds, "She's got 38 years worth of stuff that needs a new home." The auction will take place on October 19 in Sussex, south England.
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List