Noel Gallagher's Ex Wife Cancels Wedding Plan
Noel Gallagher's ex-wife Meg Mathews has called off her engagement to businessman Peter Sidell, according to a U.K. report. The reformed partygirl, who was married to the Oasis rocker for four years until 2001, became engaged to the art professor last year after a whirlwind six-month romance.
At the time, Mathews - who has a daughter, Anais, with Gallagher - insisted she was attracted to Sidell because he was such a contrast to her rocker ex. She said, "(He's) completely different. I've known him for longer; I've known him since I was 18. It's the grown-up life that you read about in textbooks, and I feel so blessed. I've come through everything."
But Mathews has now called off the wedding, reports Britain's Daily Express. A source tells the publication, "Meg has gone through tough times, dealing with her marriage breakdown and drug problems and Peter was there for her. As soon as she started to gather back her strength she realized they were better as friends so called it off."
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly