Noel Gallagher's Ex Wife Cancels Wedding Plan
Noel Gallagher's ex-wife Meg Mathews has called off her engagement to businessman Peter Sidell, according to a U.K. report. The reformed partygirl, who was married to the Oasis rocker for four years until 2001, became engaged to the art professor last year after a whirlwind six-month romance.
At the time, Mathews - who has a daughter, Anais, with Gallagher - insisted she was attracted to Sidell because he was such a contrast to her rocker ex. She said, "(He's) completely different. I've known him for longer; I've known him since I was 18. It's the grown-up life that you read about in textbooks, and I feel so blessed. I've come through everything."
But Mathews has now called off the wedding, reports Britain's Daily Express. A source tells the publication, "Meg has gone through tough times, dealing with her marriage breakdown and drug problems and Peter was there for her. As soon as she started to gather back her strength she realized they were better as friends so called it off."
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?