Noel Gallagher's Ex Wife Cancels Wedding Plan
Noel Gallagher's ex-wife Meg Mathews has called off her engagement to businessman Peter Sidell, according to a U.K. report. The reformed partygirl, who was married to the Oasis rocker for four years until 2001, became engaged to the art professor last year after a whirlwind six-month romance.
At the time, Mathews - who has a daughter, Anais, with Gallagher - insisted she was attracted to Sidell because he was such a contrast to her rocker ex. She said, "(He's) completely different. I've known him for longer; I've known him since I was 18. It's the grown-up life that you read about in textbooks, and I feel so blessed. I've come through everything."
But Mathews has now called off the wedding, reports Britain's Daily Express. A source tells the publication, "Meg has gone through tough times, dealing with her marriage breakdown and drug problems and Peter was there for her. As soon as she started to gather back her strength she realized they were better as friends so called it off."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March