Steven Spielberg's Movie 'War Horse' Angers Locals
Steven Spielberg is facing the wrath of residents in a small English village who accuse the producer of disrupting their quiet lives while he shoots new epic "War Horse". The "Jurassic Park" auteur is busy filming the movie - adapted from the play about a young man who joins the cavalry in a bid to save his beloved horse - in picturesque Castle Combe, Wiltshire.
Spielberg is reimbursing residents whose homes are being used in the movie, but neighbors are fed up with the project's lengthy schedule and the strict security measures which have been put in place. One local tells Britain's Daily Express, "It makes me so angry that I can't even take my car out of my drive. The level of security is ridiculous. I'm ready for them to leave now."
The village is regularly used for the big screen - "Doctor Dolittle" and "Stardust" were both shot there.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri