Steven Spielberg's Movie 'War Horse' Angers Locals
Steven Spielberg is facing the wrath of residents in a small English village who accuse the producer of disrupting their quiet lives while he shoots new epic "War Horse". The "Jurassic Park" auteur is busy filming the movie - adapted from the play about a young man who joins the cavalry in a bid to save his beloved horse - in picturesque Castle Combe, Wiltshire.
Spielberg is reimbursing residents whose homes are being used in the movie, but neighbors are fed up with the project's lengthy schedule and the strict security measures which have been put in place. One local tells Britain's Daily Express, "It makes me so angry that I can't even take my car out of my drive. The level of security is ridiculous. I'm ready for them to leave now."
The village is regularly used for the big screen - "Doctor Dolittle" and "Stardust" were both shot there.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier