Hector Elizondo Will Be Honored at Inaugural Anaheim Film Fest
Actor Hector Elizondo and filmmaker Jonathan Lynn will be the honorees at the inaugural Anaheim Film Festival in California next month. The event will feature special screenings of Lynn's new movie "Wild Target", which features Emily Blunt, Rupert Everett and Rupert Grint, and a tribute to late director John Hughes.
The closing night gala will revolve around Baltasar Kormakur's new movie "Inhale", which stars Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger. 127 feature films and shorts will be featured in additional to speaker events, panels, and galas over the five-day period, October 13-17 at the UltraStar Cinemas.
Sinan Kanatsiz, chairman of the festival, said, "Our team has worked very hard to deliver a world-class film program that will establish the AIFF as a valuable platform for emerging filmmakers and long-term addition to the festival circuit."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'