Hector Elizondo Will Be Honored at Inaugural Anaheim Film Fest
Actor Hector Elizondo and filmmaker Jonathan Lynn will be the honorees at the inaugural Anaheim Film Festival in California next month. The event will feature special screenings of Lynn's new movie "Wild Target", which features Emily Blunt, Rupert Everett and Rupert Grint, and a tribute to late director John Hughes.
The closing night gala will revolve around Baltasar Kormakur's new movie "Inhale", which stars Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger. 127 feature films and shorts will be featured in additional to speaker events, panels, and galas over the five-day period, October 13-17 at the UltraStar Cinemas.
Sinan Kanatsiz, chairman of the festival, said, "Our team has worked very hard to deliver a world-class film program that will establish the AIFF as a valuable platform for emerging filmmakers and long-term addition to the festival circuit."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour