Hector Elizondo Will Be Honored at Inaugural Anaheim Film Fest
Actor Hector Elizondo and filmmaker Jonathan Lynn will be the honorees at the inaugural Anaheim Film Festival in California next month. The event will feature special screenings of Lynn's new movie "Wild Target", which features Emily Blunt, Rupert Everett and Rupert Grint, and a tribute to late director John Hughes.
The closing night gala will revolve around Baltasar Kormakur's new movie "Inhale", which stars Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger. 127 feature films and shorts will be featured in additional to speaker events, panels, and galas over the five-day period, October 13-17 at the UltraStar Cinemas.
Sinan Kanatsiz, chairman of the festival, said, "Our team has worked very hard to deliver a world-class film program that will establish the AIFF as a valuable platform for emerging filmmakers and long-term addition to the festival circuit."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order