Hector Elizondo Will Be Honored at Inaugural Anaheim Film Fest
Actor Hector Elizondo and filmmaker Jonathan Lynn will be the honorees at the inaugural Anaheim Film Festival in California next month. The event will feature special screenings of Lynn's new movie "Wild Target", which features Emily Blunt, Rupert Everett and Rupert Grint, and a tribute to late director John Hughes.
The closing night gala will revolve around Baltasar Kormakur's new movie "Inhale", which stars Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger. 127 feature films and shorts will be featured in additional to speaker events, panels, and galas over the five-day period, October 13-17 at the UltraStar Cinemas.
Sinan Kanatsiz, chairman of the festival, said, "Our team has worked very hard to deliver a world-class film program that will establish the AIFF as a valuable platform for emerging filmmakers and long-term addition to the festival circuit."
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson