Hector Elizondo Will Be Honored at Inaugural Anaheim Film Fest
Actor Hector Elizondo and filmmaker Jonathan Lynn will be the honorees at the inaugural Anaheim Film Festival in California next month. The event will feature special screenings of Lynn's new movie "Wild Target", which features Emily Blunt, Rupert Everett and Rupert Grint, and a tribute to late director John Hughes.
The closing night gala will revolve around Baltasar Kormakur's new movie "Inhale", which stars Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger. 127 feature films and shorts will be featured in additional to speaker events, panels, and galas over the five-day period, October 13-17 at the UltraStar Cinemas.
Sinan Kanatsiz, chairman of the festival, said, "Our team has worked very hard to deliver a world-class film program that will establish the AIFF as a valuable platform for emerging filmmakers and long-term addition to the festival circuit."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked