Nadine Coyle's Twitter Account Hacked Again
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is fuming after falling victim to computer hackers again - hoaxers have targeted her Twitter page for the second time this year. The Irish singer's blog on the social networking site was hacked in April and links were added redirecting fans to miracle diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
And now Coyle's page has been invaded again by a hoaxer promoting extreme dieting. A message on the star's site reads, "Remember that diet i said i was going to try last week? well one week down and i loss 11lbs! try it here. (sic)"
Coyle has taken to her official website to warn her fans to ignore any messages until the problem is fixed. She writes, "Sorry guys but my Twitter has been hacked again!! We are trying to fix it. Don't listen to anything on there until I have it back. Thank you!"
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos