Nadine Coyle's Twitter Account Hacked Again
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is fuming after falling victim to computer hackers again - hoaxers have targeted her Twitter page for the second time this year. The Irish singer's blog on the social networking site was hacked in April and links were added redirecting fans to miracle diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
And now Coyle's page has been invaded again by a hoaxer promoting extreme dieting. A message on the star's site reads, "Remember that diet i said i was going to try last week? well one week down and i loss 11lbs! try it here. (sic)"
Coyle has taken to her official website to warn her fans to ignore any messages until the problem is fixed. She writes, "Sorry guys but my Twitter has been hacked again!! We are trying to fix it. Don't listen to anything on there until I have it back. Thank you!"
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'