Nadine Coyle's Twitter Account Hacked Again
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is fuming after falling victim to computer hackers again - hoaxers have targeted her Twitter page for the second time this year. The Irish singer's blog on the social networking site was hacked in April and links were added redirecting fans to miracle diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
And now Coyle's page has been invaded again by a hoaxer promoting extreme dieting. A message on the star's site reads, "Remember that diet i said i was going to try last week? well one week down and i loss 11lbs! try it here. (sic)"
Coyle has taken to her official website to warn her fans to ignore any messages until the problem is fixed. She writes, "Sorry guys but my Twitter has been hacked again!! We are trying to fix it. Don't listen to anything on there until I have it back. Thank you!"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival