Nadine Coyle's Twitter Account Hacked Again
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is fuming after falling victim to computer hackers again - hoaxers have targeted her Twitter page for the second time this year. The Irish singer's blog on the social networking site was hacked in April and links were added redirecting fans to miracle diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
And now Coyle's page has been invaded again by a hoaxer promoting extreme dieting. A message on the star's site reads, "Remember that diet i said i was going to try last week? well one week down and i loss 11lbs! try it here. (sic)"
Coyle has taken to her official website to warn her fans to ignore any messages until the problem is fixed. She writes, "Sorry guys but my Twitter has been hacked again!! We are trying to fix it. Don't listen to anything on there until I have it back. Thank you!"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance