Nadine Coyle's Twitter Account Hacked Again
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is fuming after falling victim to computer hackers again - hoaxers have targeted her Twitter page for the second time this year. The Irish singer's blog on the social networking site was hacked in April and links were added redirecting fans to miracle diets which had allegedly helped her lose weight.
And now Coyle's page has been invaded again by a hoaxer promoting extreme dieting. A message on the star's site reads, "Remember that diet i said i was going to try last week? well one week down and i loss 11lbs! try it here. (sic)"
Coyle has taken to her official website to warn her fans to ignore any messages until the problem is fixed. She writes, "Sorry guys but my Twitter has been hacked again!! We are trying to fix it. Don't listen to anything on there until I have it back. Thank you!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked