Limp Bizkit Cancel Oslo Show Due to Drummer Illness
Reunited rockers Limp Bizkit have scrapped a Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness. The group were scheduled to take the stage at the city's Sentrum Scene but the concert has been canceled.
Moreover, Limp Bizkit's manager told TMZ that John Otto was hospitalized in Oslo after diagnosed with pneumonia. He was said undergoing tests to determine how serious it is. Meanwhile, reps for Sentrum Scene, where the band were supposed to perform, revealed that tickets for their performance will be refunded.
Limp Bizkit have previously canceled some plans for their shows. In May, the band scrapped gig plans for July and August so they can move the U.S. tour into bigger arena venues.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama