Limp Bizkit Cancel Oslo Show Due to Drummer Illness
Reunited rockers Limp Bizkit have scrapped a Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness. The group were scheduled to take the stage at the city's Sentrum Scene but the concert has been canceled.
Moreover, Limp Bizkit's manager told TMZ that John Otto was hospitalized in Oslo after diagnosed with pneumonia. He was said undergoing tests to determine how serious it is. Meanwhile, reps for Sentrum Scene, where the band were supposed to perform, revealed that tickets for their performance will be refunded.
Limp Bizkit have previously canceled some plans for their shows. In May, the band scrapped gig plans for July and August so they can move the U.S. tour into bigger arena venues.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media