Limp Bizkit Cancel Oslo Show Due to Drummer Illness
Reunited rockers Limp Bizkit have scrapped a Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness. The group were scheduled to take the stage at the city's Sentrum Scene but the concert has been canceled.
Moreover, Limp Bizkit's manager told TMZ that John Otto was hospitalized in Oslo after diagnosed with pneumonia. He was said undergoing tests to determine how serious it is. Meanwhile, reps for Sentrum Scene, where the band were supposed to perform, revealed that tickets for their performance will be refunded.
Limp Bizkit have previously canceled some plans for their shows. In May, the band scrapped gig plans for July and August so they can move the U.S. tour into bigger arena venues.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party