Limp Bizkit Cancel Oslo Show Due to Drummer Illness
Reunited rockers Limp Bizkit have scrapped a Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness. The group were scheduled to take the stage at the city's Sentrum Scene but the concert has been canceled.
Moreover, Limp Bizkit's manager told TMZ that John Otto was hospitalized in Oslo after diagnosed with pneumonia. He was said undergoing tests to determine how serious it is. Meanwhile, reps for Sentrum Scene, where the band were supposed to perform, revealed that tickets for their performance will be refunded.
Limp Bizkit have previously canceled some plans for their shows. In May, the band scrapped gig plans for July and August so they can move the U.S. tour into bigger arena venues.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef