Limp Bizkit Cancel Oslo Show Due to Drummer Illness
Reunited rockers Limp Bizkit have scrapped a Monday night, September 27 show in Oslo, Norway to allow drummer John Otto time to recover from a stomach illness. The group were scheduled to take the stage at the city's Sentrum Scene but the concert has been canceled.
Moreover, Limp Bizkit's manager told TMZ that John Otto was hospitalized in Oslo after diagnosed with pneumonia. He was said undergoing tests to determine how serious it is. Meanwhile, reps for Sentrum Scene, where the band were supposed to perform, revealed that tickets for their performance will be refunded.
Limp Bizkit have previously canceled some plans for their shows. In May, the band scrapped gig plans for July and August so they can move the U.S. tour into bigger arena venues.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris