MGMT's Drummer Storms Offstage After Hit in Torso by Glass of Urine
Rockers MGMT have become the latest act to end a gig early because of a missile attack - drummer Will Berman stormed offstage at the band's Manchester, England show on Sunday night, September 26 after he was hit in the torso by a glass of urine.
The group were midway through hit song "The Handshake" towards the end of its set at the Manchester Apollo when the incident happened, prompting angry Berman to stop drumming and walk off. Even his bandmates were unaware of what had happened. They had to ask fans, "Where's Will gone?" The group was forced to end their show without a drummer. They did not return for an encore.
Guns N' Roses and Kings of Leon both halted shows this summer after being hit by missiles - Guns N' Roses were bottled offstage during a show in Dublin, Ireland and Kings of Leon had to end a show in St. Louis, Missouri in July after they became targets for pooping pigeons.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival