MGMT's Drummer Storms Offstage After Hit in Torso by Glass of Urine
Rockers MGMT have become the latest act to end a gig early because of a missile attack - drummer Will Berman stormed offstage at the band's Manchester, England show on Sunday night, September 26 after he was hit in the torso by a glass of urine.
The group were midway through hit song "The Handshake" towards the end of its set at the Manchester Apollo when the incident happened, prompting angry Berman to stop drumming and walk off. Even his bandmates were unaware of what had happened. They had to ask fans, "Where's Will gone?" The group was forced to end their show without a drummer. They did not return for an encore.
Guns N' Roses and Kings of Leon both halted shows this summer after being hit by missiles - Guns N' Roses were bottled offstage during a show in Dublin, Ireland and Kings of Leon had to end a show in St. Louis, Missouri in July after they became targets for pooping pigeons.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic