MGMT's Drummer Storms Offstage After Hit in Torso by Glass of Urine
Rockers MGMT have become the latest act to end a gig early because of a missile attack - drummer Will Berman stormed offstage at the band's Manchester, England show on Sunday night, September 26 after he was hit in the torso by a glass of urine.
The group were midway through hit song "The Handshake" towards the end of its set at the Manchester Apollo when the incident happened, prompting angry Berman to stop drumming and walk off. Even his bandmates were unaware of what had happened. They had to ask fans, "Where's Will gone?" The group was forced to end their show without a drummer. They did not return for an encore.
Guns N' Roses and Kings of Leon both halted shows this summer after being hit by missiles - Guns N' Roses were bottled offstage during a show in Dublin, Ireland and Kings of Leon had to end a show in St. Louis, Missouri in July after they became targets for pooping pigeons.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role