Gemma Arterton Puts End to Crumpled Ear Reports
British actress Gemma Arterton has laughed off "ridiculous" reports suggesting she underwent corrective surgery on her crumpled ear when she was a baby. The former Bond girl and "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star can't believe how rumors get picked up and become fact and she'd like to put one the rest in an effort to stop journalists asking her stupid questions.
She tells WENN, "Apparently I was born with imperfections and had surgery on my ear. I have never had surgery on my ear. That's all not true but people like to make stuff up." And the pretty Brit, who plays a character with a new nose in "Tamara Drewe", insists she'd never go under the knife to fix an imperfection.
She adds, "I've always been an advocate for imperfection. I think imperfection is beautiful; it's something that's not been as celebrated as years ago when people used to have things that weren't perfect and that was beautiful."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story