Ozzy Osbourne Used Cocaine to Cure His Toes
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne once poured cocaine on his toes in a bizarre attempt to cure his athlete's foot. The former Black Sabbath frontman occasionally suffers from the fungal infection and struggled to find a remedy while he was touring in the 1980s.
And when the rock wildman was told his stash of cocaine was cut with foot powder - he rubbed it on his itching toes to ease his discomfort. In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "Funnily enough, in the 1980s I used to cure athlete's foot by pouring cocaine on my toes."
"They cut the stuff with so much foot powder back then, it was the best treatment you could find if you had an outbreak on the road. The only problem was the price, which was around 3,000 pounds a toe."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen