Ozzy Osbourne Used Cocaine to Cure His Toes
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne once poured cocaine on his toes in a bizarre attempt to cure his athlete's foot. The former Black Sabbath frontman occasionally suffers from the fungal infection and struggled to find a remedy while he was touring in the 1980s.
And when the rock wildman was told his stash of cocaine was cut with foot powder - he rubbed it on his itching toes to ease his discomfort. In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "Funnily enough, in the 1980s I used to cure athlete's foot by pouring cocaine on my toes."
"They cut the stuff with so much foot powder back then, it was the best treatment you could find if you had an outbreak on the road. The only problem was the price, which was around 3,000 pounds a toe."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'