Ozzy Osbourne Used Cocaine to Cure His Toes
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne once poured cocaine on his toes in a bizarre attempt to cure his athlete's foot. The former Black Sabbath frontman occasionally suffers from the fungal infection and struggled to find a remedy while he was touring in the 1980s.
And when the rock wildman was told his stash of cocaine was cut with foot powder - he rubbed it on his itching toes to ease his discomfort. In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "Funnily enough, in the 1980s I used to cure athlete's foot by pouring cocaine on my toes."
"They cut the stuff with so much foot powder back then, it was the best treatment you could find if you had an outbreak on the road. The only problem was the price, which was around 3,000 pounds a toe."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance