Ozzy Osbourne Used Cocaine to Cure His Toes
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne once poured cocaine on his toes in a bizarre attempt to cure his athlete's foot. The former Black Sabbath frontman occasionally suffers from the fungal infection and struggled to find a remedy while he was touring in the 1980s.
And when the rock wildman was told his stash of cocaine was cut with foot powder - he rubbed it on his itching toes to ease his discomfort. In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "Funnily enough, in the 1980s I used to cure athlete's foot by pouring cocaine on my toes."
"They cut the stuff with so much foot powder back then, it was the best treatment you could find if you had an outbreak on the road. The only problem was the price, which was around 3,000 pounds a toe."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week