Ozzy Osbourne Used Cocaine to Cure His Toes
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne once poured cocaine on his toes in a bizarre attempt to cure his athlete's foot. The former Black Sabbath frontman occasionally suffers from the fungal infection and struggled to find a remedy while he was touring in the 1980s.
And when the rock wildman was told his stash of cocaine was cut with foot powder - he rubbed it on his itching toes to ease his discomfort. In his health column for Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, Osbourne writes, "Funnily enough, in the 1980s I used to cure athlete's foot by pouring cocaine on my toes."
"They cut the stuff with so much foot powder back then, it was the best treatment you could find if you had an outbreak on the road. The only problem was the price, which was around 3,000 pounds a toe."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date