Pixie Lott to Sell Branded Clothes for Charity
British singer Pixie Lott is raising money for charity by selling off her collection of free designer clothes and handbags. The "Boys and Girls" hitmaker regularly receives bundles of posh frocks and accessories from label bosses eager to link her to their brand.
But the pop star admits she now has too many clothes to wear - so she plans to sell them off in aid of a good cause. Lott tells Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, "I get clothes and accessories from different brands delivered to my house every day. It's lovely stuff, but I don't get the chance to wear it all. I'm arranging to have a lot of it sold and I'll give the money to charity."
Lott herself is a designer for her own Lipsy brand. Speaking of her favorite fashion items, she said, "I find some really cool, unique stuff in vintage shops. The good thing about vintage if that it doesn't quite fit you can customize it, like, make it shorter. The shorter the better!"
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns