Pixie Lott to Sell Branded Clothes for Charity
British singer Pixie Lott is raising money for charity by selling off her collection of free designer clothes and handbags. The "Boys and Girls" hitmaker regularly receives bundles of posh frocks and accessories from label bosses eager to link her to their brand.
But the pop star admits she now has too many clothes to wear - so she plans to sell them off in aid of a good cause. Lott tells Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, "I get clothes and accessories from different brands delivered to my house every day. It's lovely stuff, but I don't get the chance to wear it all. I'm arranging to have a lot of it sold and I'll give the money to charity."
Lott herself is a designer for her own Lipsy brand. Speaking of her favorite fashion items, she said, "I find some really cool, unique stuff in vintage shops. The good thing about vintage if that it doesn't quite fit you can customize it, like, make it shorter. The shorter the better!"
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour