Pixie Lott to Sell Branded Clothes for Charity
British singer Pixie Lott is raising money for charity by selling off her collection of free designer clothes and handbags. The "Boys and Girls" hitmaker regularly receives bundles of posh frocks and accessories from label bosses eager to link her to their brand.
But the pop star admits she now has too many clothes to wear - so she plans to sell them off in aid of a good cause. Lott tells Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, "I get clothes and accessories from different brands delivered to my house every day. It's lovely stuff, but I don't get the chance to wear it all. I'm arranging to have a lot of it sold and I'll give the money to charity."
Lott herself is a designer for her own Lipsy brand. Speaking of her favorite fashion items, she said, "I find some really cool, unique stuff in vintage shops. The good thing about vintage if that it doesn't quite fit you can customize it, like, make it shorter. The shorter the better!"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding