Pixie Lott to Sell Branded Clothes for Charity
British singer Pixie Lott is raising money for charity by selling off her collection of free designer clothes and handbags. The "Boys and Girls" hitmaker regularly receives bundles of posh frocks and accessories from label bosses eager to link her to their brand.
But the pop star admits she now has too many clothes to wear - so she plans to sell them off in aid of a good cause. Lott tells Britain's Sunday Times Magazine, "I get clothes and accessories from different brands delivered to my house every day. It's lovely stuff, but I don't get the chance to wear it all. I'm arranging to have a lot of it sold and I'll give the money to charity."
Lott herself is a designer for her own Lipsy brand. Speaking of her favorite fashion items, she said, "I find some really cool, unique stuff in vintage shops. The good thing about vintage if that it doesn't quite fit you can customize it, like, make it shorter. The shorter the better!"
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik