Celebrities Who Are Licensed to Carry Guns Revealed
Robert De Niro, Howard Stern and Jennifer Lopez's husband Marc Anthony are among the stars who are licensed to carry a concealed weapon in New York City, according to newly published records.
The trio is among a long list of celebrities who have been granted a permit to keep a gun by city officials, which means they have been able to provide documentation to prove they are either under threat or often carry large amounts of cash or valuables, reports the New York Daily News.
Anthony's gun permit is registered under his real name - Marco Antonio Muniz - and means he is entitled to carry a loaded weapon. Other stars to be granted the right to keep a gun include property mogul Donald Trump and his son Donald, Jr.
Lawyer John Skylar Chambers tells the newspaper, "We have seen an increase in celebs seeking their own permits. They can get their own security, but with the internet, it is much easier to find people. They don't want to find someone on their lawn at five in the morning."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'