Celebrities Who Are Licensed to Carry Guns Revealed
Robert De Niro, Howard Stern and Jennifer Lopez's husband Marc Anthony are among the stars who are licensed to carry a concealed weapon in New York City, according to newly published records.
The trio is among a long list of celebrities who have been granted a permit to keep a gun by city officials, which means they have been able to provide documentation to prove they are either under threat or often carry large amounts of cash or valuables, reports the New York Daily News.
Anthony's gun permit is registered under his real name - Marco Antonio Muniz - and means he is entitled to carry a loaded weapon. Other stars to be granted the right to keep a gun include property mogul Donald Trump and his son Donald, Jr.
Lawyer John Skylar Chambers tells the newspaper, "We have seen an increase in celebs seeking their own permits. They can get their own security, but with the internet, it is much easier to find people. They don't want to find someone on their lawn at five in the morning."
More Robert De Niro News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant