Celebrities Who Are Licensed to Carry Guns Revealed
Robert De Niro, Howard Stern and Jennifer Lopez's husband Marc Anthony are among the stars who are licensed to carry a concealed weapon in New York City, according to newly published records.
The trio is among a long list of celebrities who have been granted a permit to keep a gun by city officials, which means they have been able to provide documentation to prove they are either under threat or often carry large amounts of cash or valuables, reports the New York Daily News.
Anthony's gun permit is registered under his real name - Marco Antonio Muniz - and means he is entitled to carry a loaded weapon. Other stars to be granted the right to keep a gun include property mogul Donald Trump and his son Donald, Jr.
Lawyer John Skylar Chambers tells the newspaper, "We have seen an increase in celebs seeking their own permits. They can get their own security, but with the internet, it is much easier to find people. They don't want to find someone on their lawn at five in the morning."
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'