Celebrities Who Are Licensed to Carry Guns Revealed
Robert De Niro, Howard Stern and Jennifer Lopez's husband Marc Anthony are among the stars who are licensed to carry a concealed weapon in New York City, according to newly published records.
The trio is among a long list of celebrities who have been granted a permit to keep a gun by city officials, which means they have been able to provide documentation to prove they are either under threat or often carry large amounts of cash or valuables, reports the New York Daily News.
Anthony's gun permit is registered under his real name - Marco Antonio Muniz - and means he is entitled to carry a loaded weapon. Other stars to be granted the right to keep a gun include property mogul Donald Trump and his son Donald, Jr.
Lawyer John Skylar Chambers tells the newspaper, "We have seen an increase in celebs seeking their own permits. They can get their own security, but with the internet, it is much easier to find people. They don't want to find someone on their lawn at five in the morning."
More Robert De Niro News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung