Celebrities Who Are Licensed to Carry Guns Revealed
Robert De Niro, Howard Stern and Jennifer Lopez's husband Marc Anthony are among the stars who are licensed to carry a concealed weapon in New York City, according to newly published records.
The trio is among a long list of celebrities who have been granted a permit to keep a gun by city officials, which means they have been able to provide documentation to prove they are either under threat or often carry large amounts of cash or valuables, reports the New York Daily News.
Anthony's gun permit is registered under his real name - Marco Antonio Muniz - and means he is entitled to carry a loaded weapon. Other stars to be granted the right to keep a gun include property mogul Donald Trump and his son Donald, Jr.
Lawyer John Skylar Chambers tells the newspaper, "We have seen an increase in celebs seeking their own permits. They can get their own security, but with the internet, it is much easier to find people. They don't want to find someone on their lawn at five in the morning."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC