Cee-Lo Eyes to Shoot Music Video With 50 Cent
Cee-Lo is planning to make a brand new video for his expletive-laden track "F**k You" just for 50 Cent after the rapper came forward as a fan. The Gnarls Barkley frontman scored millions of hits on YouTube.com last month with the lewd song, which takes aim at a gold-digger ex-girlfriend.
The singer has completed a Motown-style promo to match the track for its official release, but he's willing to re-shoot the video so he can team up with 50 Cent, who recently paid tribute to the song in his own online version.
Green tells Britain's Daily Star, "The song had only been out a couple of days so I took it as a compliment. "I've spoken to 50 Cent on the phone and we are trying to get together to shoot a video for it."
The "Crazy" singer has also recorded a clean version of "F**k You", called "Forget You", in a bid to score airplay on U.S. radio stations.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding