Cee-Lo Eyes to Shoot Music Video With 50 Cent
Cee-Lo is planning to make a brand new video for his expletive-laden track "F**k You" just for 50 Cent after the rapper came forward as a fan. The Gnarls Barkley frontman scored millions of hits on YouTube.com last month with the lewd song, which takes aim at a gold-digger ex-girlfriend.
The singer has completed a Motown-style promo to match the track for its official release, but he's willing to re-shoot the video so he can team up with 50 Cent, who recently paid tribute to the song in his own online version.
Green tells Britain's Daily Star, "The song had only been out a couple of days so I took it as a compliment. "I've spoken to 50 Cent on the phone and we are trying to get together to shoot a video for it."
The "Crazy" singer has also recorded a clean version of "F**k You", called "Forget You", in a bid to score airplay on U.S. radio stations.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia