Cee-Lo Eyes to Shoot Music Video With 50 Cent
Cee-Lo is planning to make a brand new video for his expletive-laden track "F**k You" just for 50 Cent after the rapper came forward as a fan. The Gnarls Barkley frontman scored millions of hits on YouTube.com last month with the lewd song, which takes aim at a gold-digger ex-girlfriend.
The singer has completed a Motown-style promo to match the track for its official release, but he's willing to re-shoot the video so he can team up with 50 Cent, who recently paid tribute to the song in his own online version.
Green tells Britain's Daily Star, "The song had only been out a couple of days so I took it as a compliment. "I've spoken to 50 Cent on the phone and we are trying to get together to shoot a video for it."
The "Crazy" singer has also recorded a clean version of "F**k You", called "Forget You", in a bid to score airplay on U.S. radio stations.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy