Cee-Lo Eyes to Shoot Music Video With 50 Cent
Cee-Lo is planning to make a brand new video for his expletive-laden track "F**k You" just for 50 Cent after the rapper came forward as a fan. The Gnarls Barkley frontman scored millions of hits on YouTube.com last month with the lewd song, which takes aim at a gold-digger ex-girlfriend.
The singer has completed a Motown-style promo to match the track for its official release, but he's willing to re-shoot the video so he can team up with 50 Cent, who recently paid tribute to the song in his own online version.
Green tells Britain's Daily Star, "The song had only been out a couple of days so I took it as a compliment. "I've spoken to 50 Cent on the phone and we are trying to get together to shoot a video for it."
The "Crazy" singer has also recorded a clean version of "F**k You", called "Forget You", in a bid to score airplay on U.S. radio stations.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing