Cee-Lo Eyes to Shoot Music Video With 50 Cent
Cee-Lo is planning to make a brand new video for his expletive-laden track "F**k You" just for 50 Cent after the rapper came forward as a fan. The Gnarls Barkley frontman scored millions of hits on YouTube.com last month with the lewd song, which takes aim at a gold-digger ex-girlfriend.
The singer has completed a Motown-style promo to match the track for its official release, but he's willing to re-shoot the video so he can team up with 50 Cent, who recently paid tribute to the song in his own online version.
Green tells Britain's Daily Star, "The song had only been out a couple of days so I took it as a compliment. "I've spoken to 50 Cent on the phone and we are trying to get together to shoot a video for it."
The "Crazy" singer has also recorded a clean version of "F**k You", called "Forget You", in a bid to score airplay on U.S. radio stations.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour