Illeana Douglas Files Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Ill' Woman
Actress Illeana Douglas has filed for a restraining order against a "mentally ill" woman who has allegedly threatened to burn her "house down". The "Cape Fear" star filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, September 23 asking a judge to keep the unnamed female, said to be a co-worker's wife, away from her.
In the documents, Douglas claims the woman was recently detained by police for an alleged attack on her husband and mistakenly believes the actress is the reason for her arrest. Douglas goes on to allege the woman is "mentally ill" and has threatened to "burn my house down" and "spend the rest of her life 'getting me,'" according to TMZ.com.
In another news, Illeana Douglas reportedly has been cast to play in an upcoming movie "The Green". She is rumored to play alongside Julia Ormond, Chris Bert, Jason Butler Harner and Cheyenne Jackson. The film is described as "a tense, intimate drama about a gay teacher at an elite private school accused of misconduct with a male student."
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope