Illeana Douglas Files Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Ill' Woman
Actress Illeana Douglas has filed for a restraining order against a "mentally ill" woman who has allegedly threatened to burn her "house down". The "Cape Fear" star filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, September 23 asking a judge to keep the unnamed female, said to be a co-worker's wife, away from her.
In the documents, Douglas claims the woman was recently detained by police for an alleged attack on her husband and mistakenly believes the actress is the reason for her arrest. Douglas goes on to allege the woman is "mentally ill" and has threatened to "burn my house down" and "spend the rest of her life 'getting me,'" according to TMZ.com.
In another news, Illeana Douglas reportedly has been cast to play in an upcoming movie "The Green". She is rumored to play alongside Julia Ormond, Chris Bert, Jason Butler Harner and Cheyenne Jackson. The film is described as "a tense, intimate drama about a gay teacher at an elite private school accused of misconduct with a male student."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris