Illeana Douglas Files Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Ill' Woman
Actress Illeana Douglas has filed for a restraining order against a "mentally ill" woman who has allegedly threatened to burn her "house down". The "Cape Fear" star filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, September 23 asking a judge to keep the unnamed female, said to be a co-worker's wife, away from her.
In the documents, Douglas claims the woman was recently detained by police for an alleged attack on her husband and mistakenly believes the actress is the reason for her arrest. Douglas goes on to allege the woman is "mentally ill" and has threatened to "burn my house down" and "spend the rest of her life 'getting me,'" according to TMZ.com.
In another news, Illeana Douglas reportedly has been cast to play in an upcoming movie "The Green". She is rumored to play alongside Julia Ormond, Chris Bert, Jason Butler Harner and Cheyenne Jackson. The film is described as "a tense, intimate drama about a gay teacher at an elite private school accused of misconduct with a male student."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism