Illeana Douglas Files Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Ill' Woman
Actress Illeana Douglas has filed for a restraining order against a "mentally ill" woman who has allegedly threatened to burn her "house down". The "Cape Fear" star filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, September 23 asking a judge to keep the unnamed female, said to be a co-worker's wife, away from her.
In the documents, Douglas claims the woman was recently detained by police for an alleged attack on her husband and mistakenly believes the actress is the reason for her arrest. Douglas goes on to allege the woman is "mentally ill" and has threatened to "burn my house down" and "spend the rest of her life 'getting me,'" according to TMZ.com.
In another news, Illeana Douglas reportedly has been cast to play in an upcoming movie "The Green". She is rumored to play alongside Julia Ormond, Chris Bert, Jason Butler Harner and Cheyenne Jackson. The film is described as "a tense, intimate drama about a gay teacher at an elite private school accused of misconduct with a male student."
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo