Illeana Douglas Files Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Ill' Woman
Actress Illeana Douglas has filed for a restraining order against a "mentally ill" woman who has allegedly threatened to burn her "house down". The "Cape Fear" star filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, September 23 asking a judge to keep the unnamed female, said to be a co-worker's wife, away from her.
In the documents, Douglas claims the woman was recently detained by police for an alleged attack on her husband and mistakenly believes the actress is the reason for her arrest. Douglas goes on to allege the woman is "mentally ill" and has threatened to "burn my house down" and "spend the rest of her life 'getting me,'" according to TMZ.com.
In another news, Illeana Douglas reportedly has been cast to play in an upcoming movie "The Green". She is rumored to play alongside Julia Ormond, Chris Bert, Jason Butler Harner and Cheyenne Jackson. The film is described as "a tense, intimate drama about a gay teacher at an elite private school accused of misconduct with a male student."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger