Lindsay Lohan Visits Homeless Teenagers After Freed From Prison
Lindsay Lohan is using her new-found freedom to focus on charity work - the troubled actress visited homeless teenagers at a shelter in Los Angeles just two days after she was freed from prison. The "Mean Girls" star was jailed on Friday, September 24 for the second time this summer after she was found to have breached her probation by failing two court-ordered drugs tests. She was later granted bail and walked free after less than a day behind bars.
And Lohan appears to be using her free time to give back to good causes after she scheduled a visit to the Dream Center in L.A. on Sunday, September 26. The actress, who is rumored to be preparing for another stint in rehab, spent the day talking to homeless teens, signing autographs and posing for pictures with her mother Dina, sister Ali Lohan and business manager Lou Taylor.
Lohan gave the girls at the shelter a special treat by handing them purses as a gift. After the visit she took to the internet to tell fans about her day. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "What a great place The Dream Center is here in LA... had a nice time there today, it's so important to give back. I feel blessed."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'