Lindsay Lohan Visits Homeless Teenagers After Freed From Prison
Lindsay Lohan is using her new-found freedom to focus on charity work - the troubled actress visited homeless teenagers at a shelter in Los Angeles just two days after she was freed from prison. The "Mean Girls" star was jailed on Friday, September 24 for the second time this summer after she was found to have breached her probation by failing two court-ordered drugs tests. She was later granted bail and walked free after less than a day behind bars.
And Lohan appears to be using her free time to give back to good causes after she scheduled a visit to the Dream Center in L.A. on Sunday, September 26. The actress, who is rumored to be preparing for another stint in rehab, spent the day talking to homeless teens, signing autographs and posing for pictures with her mother Dina, sister Ali Lohan and business manager Lou Taylor.
Lohan gave the girls at the shelter a special treat by handing them purses as a gift. After the visit she took to the internet to tell fans about her day. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "What a great place The Dream Center is here in LA... had a nice time there today, it's so important to give back. I feel blessed."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'