Lindsay Lohan Visits Homeless Teenagers After Freed From Prison
Lindsay Lohan is using her new-found freedom to focus on charity work - the troubled actress visited homeless teenagers at a shelter in Los Angeles just two days after she was freed from prison. The "Mean Girls" star was jailed on Friday, September 24 for the second time this summer after she was found to have breached her probation by failing two court-ordered drugs tests. She was later granted bail and walked free after less than a day behind bars.
And Lohan appears to be using her free time to give back to good causes after she scheduled a visit to the Dream Center in L.A. on Sunday, September 26. The actress, who is rumored to be preparing for another stint in rehab, spent the day talking to homeless teens, signing autographs and posing for pictures with her mother Dina, sister Ali Lohan and business manager Lou Taylor.
Lohan gave the girls at the shelter a special treat by handing them purses as a gift. After the visit she took to the internet to tell fans about her day. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "What a great place The Dream Center is here in LA... had a nice time there today, it's so important to give back. I feel blessed."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance