Kate Ritchie Ties Knot With Stuart Webb
Australian actress Kate Ritchie has married her long-term partner in Tasmania. The former "Home and Away" star exchanged vows with ex-rugby player Stuart Webb during an intimate ceremony on Saturday, September 26.
Around 50 guests, including Ritchie's TV pal Judy Nunn and her actor husband Bruce Venables, gathered at the Quamby estate to witness the nuptials. In a statement Ritchie and Webb say, "Today was exactly the day we had hoped and planned for. A celebration of our love and commitment to each other, surrounded by our most dear family and friends. We are so very happy to be husband and wife."
Kate Ritchie was wearing an off-the-shoulder bridal gown by Paddington designer Steven Khalil, while Stuart Webb was dressed in a French navy Hugo Boss suit.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier