Kate Ritchie Ties Knot With Stuart Webb
Australian actress Kate Ritchie has married her long-term partner in Tasmania. The former "Home and Away" star exchanged vows with ex-rugby player Stuart Webb during an intimate ceremony on Saturday, September 26.
Around 50 guests, including Ritchie's TV pal Judy Nunn and her actor husband Bruce Venables, gathered at the Quamby estate to witness the nuptials. In a statement Ritchie and Webb say, "Today was exactly the day we had hoped and planned for. A celebration of our love and commitment to each other, surrounded by our most dear family and friends. We are so very happy to be husband and wife."
Kate Ritchie was wearing an off-the-shoulder bridal gown by Paddington designer Steven Khalil, while Stuart Webb was dressed in a French navy Hugo Boss suit.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?