Kate Ritchie Ties Knot With Stuart Webb
Australian actress Kate Ritchie has married her long-term partner in Tasmania. The former "Home and Away" star exchanged vows with ex-rugby player Stuart Webb during an intimate ceremony on Saturday, September 26.
Around 50 guests, including Ritchie's TV pal Judy Nunn and her actor husband Bruce Venables, gathered at the Quamby estate to witness the nuptials. In a statement Ritchie and Webb say, "Today was exactly the day we had hoped and planned for. A celebration of our love and commitment to each other, surrounded by our most dear family and friends. We are so very happy to be husband and wife."
Kate Ritchie was wearing an off-the-shoulder bridal gown by Paddington designer Steven Khalil, while Stuart Webb was dressed in a French navy Hugo Boss suit.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors