Kate Ritchie Ties Knot With Stuart Webb
Australian actress Kate Ritchie has married her long-term partner in Tasmania. The former "Home and Away" star exchanged vows with ex-rugby player Stuart Webb during an intimate ceremony on Saturday, September 26.
Around 50 guests, including Ritchie's TV pal Judy Nunn and her actor husband Bruce Venables, gathered at the Quamby estate to witness the nuptials. In a statement Ritchie and Webb say, "Today was exactly the day we had hoped and planned for. A celebration of our love and commitment to each other, surrounded by our most dear family and friends. We are so very happy to be husband and wife."
Kate Ritchie was wearing an off-the-shoulder bridal gown by Paddington designer Steven Khalil, while Stuart Webb was dressed in a French navy Hugo Boss suit.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'