Kate Ritchie Ties Knot With Stuart Webb
Australian actress Kate Ritchie has married her long-term partner in Tasmania. The former "Home and Away" star exchanged vows with ex-rugby player Stuart Webb during an intimate ceremony on Saturday, September 26.
Around 50 guests, including Ritchie's TV pal Judy Nunn and her actor husband Bruce Venables, gathered at the Quamby estate to witness the nuptials. In a statement Ritchie and Webb say, "Today was exactly the day we had hoped and planned for. A celebration of our love and commitment to each other, surrounded by our most dear family and friends. We are so very happy to be husband and wife."
Kate Ritchie was wearing an off-the-shoulder bridal gown by Paddington designer Steven Khalil, while Stuart Webb was dressed in a French navy Hugo Boss suit.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'