Demi Moore Settles Lawsuit With Australian Gossip Magazine
Demi Moore has reached an out-of-court settlement with the publishers of an Australian gossip magazine who she accused of printing her photos without permission. The Hollywood actress launched a legal battle with the editors of New Idea over pictures that were taken at an Oscars party in 2008, which showed her posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz.
The "Ghost" star alleged she paid for the photo-booth-style snaps and therefore magazine bosses breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The trial was due to start in Melbourne Federal court on Monday, September 27 and Moore was due to fly to Australia to testify - but the actress has avoided making a trip Down Under by reaching an out-of-court settlement.
No details about the agreement have been released.
More Demi Moore News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album