Demi Moore Settles Lawsuit With Australian Gossip Magazine
Demi Moore has reached an out-of-court settlement with the publishers of an Australian gossip magazine who she accused of printing her photos without permission. The Hollywood actress launched a legal battle with the editors of New Idea over pictures that were taken at an Oscars party in 2008, which showed her posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz.
The "Ghost" star alleged she paid for the photo-booth-style snaps and therefore magazine bosses breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The trial was due to start in Melbourne Federal court on Monday, September 27 and Moore was due to fly to Australia to testify - but the actress has avoided making a trip Down Under by reaching an out-of-court settlement.
No details about the agreement have been released.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'