Demi Moore Settles Lawsuit With Australian Gossip Magazine
Demi Moore has reached an out-of-court settlement with the publishers of an Australian gossip magazine who she accused of printing her photos without permission. The Hollywood actress launched a legal battle with the editors of New Idea over pictures that were taken at an Oscars party in 2008, which showed her posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz.
The "Ghost" star alleged she paid for the photo-booth-style snaps and therefore magazine bosses breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The trial was due to start in Melbourne Federal court on Monday, September 27 and Moore was due to fly to Australia to testify - but the actress has avoided making a trip Down Under by reaching an out-of-court settlement.
No details about the agreement have been released.
More Demi Moore News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture