Demi Moore Settles Lawsuit With Australian Gossip Magazine
Demi Moore has reached an out-of-court settlement with the publishers of an Australian gossip magazine who she accused of printing her photos without permission. The Hollywood actress launched a legal battle with the editors of New Idea over pictures that were taken at an Oscars party in 2008, which showed her posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz.
The "Ghost" star alleged she paid for the photo-booth-style snaps and therefore magazine bosses breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The trial was due to start in Melbourne Federal court on Monday, September 27 and Moore was due to fly to Australia to testify - but the actress has avoided making a trip Down Under by reaching an out-of-court settlement.
No details about the agreement have been released.
More Demi Moore News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri