Demi Moore Settles Lawsuit With Australian Gossip Magazine
Demi Moore has reached an out-of-court settlement with the publishers of an Australian gossip magazine who she accused of printing her photos without permission. The Hollywood actress launched a legal battle with the editors of New Idea over pictures that were taken at an Oscars party in 2008, which showed her posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz.
The "Ghost" star alleged she paid for the photo-booth-style snaps and therefore magazine bosses breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The trial was due to start in Melbourne Federal court on Monday, September 27 and Moore was due to fly to Australia to testify - but the actress has avoided making a trip Down Under by reaching an out-of-court settlement.
No details about the agreement have been released.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'