Nick Rhodes and Mark Ronson's New Track Will Only Be Available for One Day
A new track written and recorded by Duran Duran star Nick Rhodes and DJ/producer Mark Ronson is set to become one of the most exclusive ever - it will only be available from one British record store on Monday, September 27.
Rise Records in Bristol, England will only be allowed to sell "Sound of Plastic" during Ronson's pre-gig takeover of the store. In a tweet to fans on Sunday, September 26, Ronson writes, "tomorrow Kyle, Spank Rock, Alex Greenwald, Zender, MNDR, Rose & myself are taking over Rise Records in Bristol @ 5pm. Then gig @ the Academy (sic)."
"We also made an xclusive 12" (inch vinyl record) with Nick Rhodes & Jamie Klaxons which is only available in Rise Records on that day (sic)."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'