Nick Rhodes and Mark Ronson's New Track Will Only Be Available for One Day
A new track written and recorded by Duran Duran star Nick Rhodes and DJ/producer Mark Ronson is set to become one of the most exclusive ever - it will only be available from one British record store on Monday, September 27.
Rise Records in Bristol, England will only be allowed to sell "Sound of Plastic" during Ronson's pre-gig takeover of the store. In a tweet to fans on Sunday, September 26, Ronson writes, "tomorrow Kyle, Spank Rock, Alex Greenwald, Zender, MNDR, Rose & myself are taking over Rise Records in Bristol @ 5pm. Then gig @ the Academy (sic)."
"We also made an xclusive 12" (inch vinyl record) with Nick Rhodes & Jamie Klaxons which is only available in Rise Records on that day (sic)."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered