Nick Rhodes and Mark Ronson's New Track Will Only Be Available for One Day
A new track written and recorded by Duran Duran star Nick Rhodes and DJ/producer Mark Ronson is set to become one of the most exclusive ever - it will only be available from one British record store on Monday, September 27.
Rise Records in Bristol, England will only be allowed to sell "Sound of Plastic" during Ronson's pre-gig takeover of the store. In a tweet to fans on Sunday, September 26, Ronson writes, "tomorrow Kyle, Spank Rock, Alex Greenwald, Zender, MNDR, Rose & myself are taking over Rise Records in Bristol @ 5pm. Then gig @ the Academy (sic)."
"We also made an xclusive 12" (inch vinyl record) with Nick Rhodes & Jamie Klaxons which is only available in Rise Records on that day (sic)."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed