Heidi Range of Sugababes Hospitalized After 'Bad Fall'
Sugababes singer Heidi Range was taken to hospital on Friday, September 24 after a nasty fall left her needing stitches in her chin. The British star slipped in the shower at her home in London and was driven to a nearby hospital by concerned fiance Dave Berry with blood gushing from her wound, according to Britain's The People.
The singer's chin was stitched up and doctors ordered her to rest - prompting her to pull out of a performance at a ball for the British Olympic Association on Friday night. A source tells the publication, "Heidi had a bad fall and it was scary for a while. Dave took her to hospital."
"She was in shock and it was feared the injuries could be more severe. She was ordered to rest. She was gutted that she couldn't perform. The other girls weren't keen on going ahead without her and canceled the gig," the source adds.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role