Heidi Range of Sugababes Hospitalized After 'Bad Fall'
Sugababes singer Heidi Range was taken to hospital on Friday, September 24 after a nasty fall left her needing stitches in her chin. The British star slipped in the shower at her home in London and was driven to a nearby hospital by concerned fiance Dave Berry with blood gushing from her wound, according to Britain's The People.
The singer's chin was stitched up and doctors ordered her to rest - prompting her to pull out of a performance at a ball for the British Olympic Association on Friday night. A source tells the publication, "Heidi had a bad fall and it was scary for a while. Dave took her to hospital."
"She was in shock and it was feared the injuries could be more severe. She was ordered to rest. She was gutted that she couldn't perform. The other girls weren't keen on going ahead without her and canceled the gig," the source adds.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal