Heidi Range of Sugababes Hospitalized After 'Bad Fall'
Sugababes singer Heidi Range was taken to hospital on Friday, September 24 after a nasty fall left her needing stitches in her chin. The British star slipped in the shower at her home in London and was driven to a nearby hospital by concerned fiance Dave Berry with blood gushing from her wound, according to Britain's The People.
The singer's chin was stitched up and doctors ordered her to rest - prompting her to pull out of a performance at a ball for the British Olympic Association on Friday night. A source tells the publication, "Heidi had a bad fall and it was scary for a while. Dave took her to hospital."
"She was in shock and it was feared the injuries could be more severe. She was ordered to rest. She was gutted that she couldn't perform. The other girls weren't keen on going ahead without her and canceled the gig," the source adds.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift