Heidi Range of Sugababes Hospitalized After 'Bad Fall'
Sugababes singer Heidi Range was taken to hospital on Friday, September 24 after a nasty fall left her needing stitches in her chin. The British star slipped in the shower at her home in London and was driven to a nearby hospital by concerned fiance Dave Berry with blood gushing from her wound, according to Britain's The People.
The singer's chin was stitched up and doctors ordered her to rest - prompting her to pull out of a performance at a ball for the British Olympic Association on Friday night. A source tells the publication, "Heidi had a bad fall and it was scary for a while. Dave took her to hospital."
"She was in shock and it was feared the injuries could be more severe. She was ordered to rest. She was gutted that she couldn't perform. The other girls weren't keen on going ahead without her and canceled the gig," the source adds.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake