Heidi Range of Sugababes Hospitalized After 'Bad Fall'
Sugababes singer Heidi Range was taken to hospital on Friday, September 24 after a nasty fall left her needing stitches in her chin. The British star slipped in the shower at her home in London and was driven to a nearby hospital by concerned fiance Dave Berry with blood gushing from her wound, according to Britain's The People.
The singer's chin was stitched up and doctors ordered her to rest - prompting her to pull out of a performance at a ball for the British Olympic Association on Friday night. A source tells the publication, "Heidi had a bad fall and it was scary for a while. Dave took her to hospital."
"She was in shock and it was feared the injuries could be more severe. She was ordered to rest. She was gutted that she couldn't perform. The other girls weren't keen on going ahead without her and canceled the gig," the source adds.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie