Katherine Heigl Swears Not to Play Matchmaker Again
Katherine Heigl has sworn off ever trying to play matchmaker between her single friends again after an embarrassing recent effort during a house party. The actress and her husband Josh Kelley decided to try and hook up U.S. TV presenter Chris Jacobs with Heigl's best pal Cheyenne Ellis - and staged a bash to get the couple together.
Heigl tells WENN, "Chris is really good friends with my husband and we set him up with my best friend, who is also my stunt double. We did it in a mixed crowd and had everybody to the house so it wasn't awkward."
"We asked each one to play it off like they didn't know. It was handled so poorly and I blame Josh for that completely. I told Josh not to tell Chris that this is happening; just invite him over for dinner and Cheyenne will just be there, so let them figure it out for themselves and of course he goes and tells him immediately: 'This girl is going to be here and you gotta meet her'."
"I think they did connect and have a nice time and I think Chris wants to see her again but everyone's been traveling so much. They met but I won't do it again."
More Katherine Heigl News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna