Katherine Heigl Swears Not to Play Matchmaker Again
Katherine Heigl has sworn off ever trying to play matchmaker between her single friends again after an embarrassing recent effort during a house party. The actress and her husband Josh Kelley decided to try and hook up U.S. TV presenter Chris Jacobs with Heigl's best pal Cheyenne Ellis - and staged a bash to get the couple together.
Heigl tells WENN, "Chris is really good friends with my husband and we set him up with my best friend, who is also my stunt double. We did it in a mixed crowd and had everybody to the house so it wasn't awkward."
"We asked each one to play it off like they didn't know. It was handled so poorly and I blame Josh for that completely. I told Josh not to tell Chris that this is happening; just invite him over for dinner and Cheyenne will just be there, so let them figure it out for themselves and of course he goes and tells him immediately: 'This girl is going to be here and you gotta meet her'."
"I think they did connect and have a nice time and I think Chris wants to see her again but everyone's been traveling so much. They met but I won't do it again."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation