Andrew Garfield Stops Wasting Time on Facebook
Actor Andrew Garfield shut down his personal Facebook.com account after becoming addicted to the social networking website and "wasting" hours online. The 27 year old stars as Eduardo Saverin, one of the co-founders of the popular site, in new movie "The Social Network", which chronicles the early days of Facebook.
But Garfield confesses he no longer uses the website to keep in touch with friends after implementing a self-imposed ban. He tells WENN, "I used to be on Facebook, I'm now not... Like most people I was just wasting my time on it and I just realized I could be spending my time more wisely."
However, the star insists he is still a big fan of the brains behind the online phenomenon: "I admire it (Facebook.com) greatly, I feel like (co-founder) Mark Zuckerberg is a true alchemist and magician for creating this device that has revolutionized the way we communicate and I'm in awe of that."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny