Andrew Garfield Stops Wasting Time on Facebook
Actor Andrew Garfield shut down his personal Facebook.com account after becoming addicted to the social networking website and "wasting" hours online. The 27 year old stars as Eduardo Saverin, one of the co-founders of the popular site, in new movie "The Social Network", which chronicles the early days of Facebook.
But Garfield confesses he no longer uses the website to keep in touch with friends after implementing a self-imposed ban. He tells WENN, "I used to be on Facebook, I'm now not... Like most people I was just wasting my time on it and I just realized I could be spending my time more wisely."
However, the star insists he is still a big fan of the brains behind the online phenomenon: "I admire it (Facebook.com) greatly, I feel like (co-founder) Mark Zuckerberg is a true alchemist and magician for creating this device that has revolutionized the way we communicate and I'm in awe of that."
More Andrew Garfield News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'