Andrew Garfield Stops Wasting Time on Facebook
Actor Andrew Garfield shut down his personal Facebook.com account after becoming addicted to the social networking website and "wasting" hours online. The 27 year old stars as Eduardo Saverin, one of the co-founders of the popular site, in new movie "The Social Network", which chronicles the early days of Facebook.
But Garfield confesses he no longer uses the website to keep in touch with friends after implementing a self-imposed ban. He tells WENN, "I used to be on Facebook, I'm now not... Like most people I was just wasting my time on it and I just realized I could be spending my time more wisely."
However, the star insists he is still a big fan of the brains behind the online phenomenon: "I admire it (Facebook.com) greatly, I feel like (co-founder) Mark Zuckerberg is a true alchemist and magician for creating this device that has revolutionized the way we communicate and I'm in awe of that."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert