Andrew Garfield Stops Wasting Time on Facebook
Actor Andrew Garfield shut down his personal Facebook.com account after becoming addicted to the social networking website and "wasting" hours online. The 27 year old stars as Eduardo Saverin, one of the co-founders of the popular site, in new movie "The Social Network", which chronicles the early days of Facebook.
But Garfield confesses he no longer uses the website to keep in touch with friends after implementing a self-imposed ban. He tells WENN, "I used to be on Facebook, I'm now not... Like most people I was just wasting my time on it and I just realized I could be spending my time more wisely."
However, the star insists he is still a big fan of the brains behind the online phenomenon: "I admire it (Facebook.com) greatly, I feel like (co-founder) Mark Zuckerberg is a true alchemist and magician for creating this device that has revolutionized the way we communicate and I'm in awe of that."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?