Teri Hatcher's Mom Tried to Get Her New Man on Cruise
Teri Hatcher's mother is determined to end her daughter's days as a single woman - she's constantly searching out potential boyfriends for the actress. The "Desperate Housewives" star is twice-divorced and has been resolutely single over the last few years, but her 75-year-old mother is determined to find her a date.
Hatcher reveals her mum has been enjoying a holiday in Europe and even made time during her vacation to scout out potential love interests for her daughter. Hatcher says, "There is still no new man, but it is not for lack of my family and friends trying... She (my mother) goes on the cruise with her girlfriend - she's over there right now - she sends me a picture. She's e-mailing me what a great time (she's having and) sends me a picture that says, 'I'm with our private guide in Dubrovnik (in Croatia)' and the email says, 'He's very available and very undemanding'."
"I thought, 'OK, well wait. First of all, he's 12 and he lives in Italy (sic).' But 'undemanding'? That's the overriding quality my mum thinks I'm looking for? 'He's very undemanding'? So there is my mum on her cruise looking for a guy for me."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics