Teri Hatcher's Mom Tried to Get Her New Man on Cruise
Teri Hatcher's mother is determined to end her daughter's days as a single woman - she's constantly searching out potential boyfriends for the actress. The "Desperate Housewives" star is twice-divorced and has been resolutely single over the last few years, but her 75-year-old mother is determined to find her a date.
Hatcher reveals her mum has been enjoying a holiday in Europe and even made time during her vacation to scout out potential love interests for her daughter. Hatcher says, "There is still no new man, but it is not for lack of my family and friends trying... She (my mother) goes on the cruise with her girlfriend - she's over there right now - she sends me a picture. She's e-mailing me what a great time (she's having and) sends me a picture that says, 'I'm with our private guide in Dubrovnik (in Croatia)' and the email says, 'He's very available and very undemanding'."
"I thought, 'OK, well wait. First of all, he's 12 and he lives in Italy (sic).' But 'undemanding'? That's the overriding quality my mum thinks I'm looking for? 'He's very undemanding'? So there is my mum on her cruise looking for a guy for me."
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series