Comedian Greg Giraldo in Stable Condition After Overdose
Comedian Greg Giraldo is in critical but stable condition in Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Jersey after suffering an accidental overdose on Saturday, September 25. The comic was found unconscious by a friend after mixing up prescription medication, according to reports.
Sources insist the overdose was not a suicide attempt, according to TMZ.com. He collapsed in his New Jersey hotel room.
Greg Giraldo was the star of short-lived "Common Law", and also starred in several pilots, including "The Greg Giraldo Show" and "Gone Hollywood" for Comedy Central. He has also appeared as a member of the panel in the NBC show "The Marriage Ref".
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle