Comedian Greg Giraldo in Stable Condition After Overdose
Comedian Greg Giraldo is in critical but stable condition in Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Jersey after suffering an accidental overdose on Saturday, September 25. The comic was found unconscious by a friend after mixing up prescription medication, according to reports.
Sources insist the overdose was not a suicide attempt, according to TMZ.com. He collapsed in his New Jersey hotel room.
Greg Giraldo was the star of short-lived "Common Law", and also starred in several pilots, including "The Greg Giraldo Show" and "Gone Hollywood" for Comedy Central. He has also appeared as a member of the panel in the NBC show "The Marriage Ref".
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App