Comedian Greg Giraldo in Stable Condition After Overdose
Comedian Greg Giraldo is in critical but stable condition in Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Jersey after suffering an accidental overdose on Saturday, September 25. The comic was found unconscious by a friend after mixing up prescription medication, according to reports.
Sources insist the overdose was not a suicide attempt, according to TMZ.com. He collapsed in his New Jersey hotel room.
Greg Giraldo was the star of short-lived "Common Law", and also starred in several pilots, including "The Greg Giraldo Show" and "Gone Hollywood" for Comedy Central. He has also appeared as a member of the panel in the NBC show "The Marriage Ref".
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show