Comedian Greg Giraldo in Stable Condition After Overdose
Comedian Greg Giraldo is in critical but stable condition in Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Jersey after suffering an accidental overdose on Saturday, September 25. The comic was found unconscious by a friend after mixing up prescription medication, according to reports.
Sources insist the overdose was not a suicide attempt, according to TMZ.com. He collapsed in his New Jersey hotel room.
Greg Giraldo was the star of short-lived "Common Law", and also starred in several pilots, including "The Greg Giraldo Show" and "Gone Hollywood" for Comedy Central. He has also appeared as a member of the panel in the NBC show "The Marriage Ref".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding