Comedian Greg Giraldo in Stable Condition After Overdose
Comedian Greg Giraldo is in critical but stable condition in Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Jersey after suffering an accidental overdose on Saturday, September 25. The comic was found unconscious by a friend after mixing up prescription medication, according to reports.
Sources insist the overdose was not a suicide attempt, according to TMZ.com. He collapsed in his New Jersey hotel room.
Greg Giraldo was the star of short-lived "Common Law", and also starred in several pilots, including "The Greg Giraldo Show" and "Gone Hollywood" for Comedy Central. He has also appeared as a member of the panel in the NBC show "The Marriage Ref".
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns