George Michael Not Making Friends in Jail
Incarcerated singer George Michael has been branded 'The Hermit' by his fellow inmates, because he remains holed up in his cell watching TV, according to U.K. reports. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since earlier this month when he was jailed for eight weeks for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
Michael was transferred from London's tough Pentonville prison to the Highpoint jail in Suffolk, England where he will serve out the rest of his sentence, but insiders insist the star isn't interested in making friends during his stint. A source tells Britain's The People, "Everyone calls him The Hermit because he could mix but he has chosen not to... I just think he wants to be alone."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group