George Michael Not Making Friends in Jail
Incarcerated singer George Michael has been branded 'The Hermit' by his fellow inmates, because he remains holed up in his cell watching TV, according to U.K. reports. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since earlier this month when he was jailed for eight weeks for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
Michael was transferred from London's tough Pentonville prison to the Highpoint jail in Suffolk, England where he will serve out the rest of his sentence, but insiders insist the star isn't interested in making friends during his stint. A source tells Britain's The People, "Everyone calls him The Hermit because he could mix but he has chosen not to... I just think he wants to be alone."
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope