George Michael Not Making Friends in Jail
Incarcerated singer George Michael has been branded 'The Hermit' by his fellow inmates, because he remains holed up in his cell watching TV, according to U.K. reports. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since earlier this month when he was jailed for eight weeks for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
Michael was transferred from London's tough Pentonville prison to the Highpoint jail in Suffolk, England where he will serve out the rest of his sentence, but insiders insist the star isn't interested in making friends during his stint. A source tells Britain's The People, "Everyone calls him The Hermit because he could mix but he has chosen not to... I just think he wants to be alone."
More George Michael News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off