George Michael Not Making Friends in Jail
Incarcerated singer George Michael has been branded 'The Hermit' by his fellow inmates, because he remains holed up in his cell watching TV, according to U.K. reports. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since earlier this month when he was jailed for eight weeks for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
Michael was transferred from London's tough Pentonville prison to the Highpoint jail in Suffolk, England where he will serve out the rest of his sentence, but insiders insist the star isn't interested in making friends during his stint. A source tells Britain's The People, "Everyone calls him The Hermit because he could mix but he has chosen not to... I just think he wants to be alone."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes