George Michael Not Making Friends in Jail
Incarcerated singer George Michael has been branded 'The Hermit' by his fellow inmates, because he remains holed up in his cell watching TV, according to U.K. reports. The former Wham! star has been behind bars since earlier this month when he was jailed for eight weeks for possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs following a car crash in north London in July.
Michael was transferred from London's tough Pentonville prison to the Highpoint jail in Suffolk, England where he will serve out the rest of his sentence, but insiders insist the star isn't interested in making friends during his stint. A source tells Britain's The People, "Everyone calls him The Hermit because he could mix but he has chosen not to... I just think he wants to be alone."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'