Russell Brand Turns Back to Bad Boy on Bachelor Party
British comic Russell Brand went back to his bad boy ways for his bachelor party on Saturday, September 25 - he visited a notorious London strip club with his pals. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is preparing to wed his pop star girlfriend Katy Perry next month, and enjoyed one of his final days as a single man watching his beloved West Ham soccer team beat rivals Tottenham Hotspur with former Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher and comic David Walliams.
He was later joined by TV host Jonathan Ross, director Guy Ritchie and rocker Carl Barat for a meal at Gordon Ramsay's posh eaterie The Albion before the group hit the British capital's famous lapdancing bar Stringfellows.
And the funnyman was ecstatic to find he had been given a free reign over the saucy venue by owner Peter Stringfellow. In a post on his Twitter page, Brand wrote, "West Ham beat Spurs and Stringfellow just told me to 'do what you like'; truly I am the Duke of Essex."
More Russell Brand News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!