Russell Brand Turns Back to Bad Boy on Bachelor Party
British comic Russell Brand went back to his bad boy ways for his bachelor party on Saturday, September 25 - he visited a notorious London strip club with his pals. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is preparing to wed his pop star girlfriend Katy Perry next month, and enjoyed one of his final days as a single man watching his beloved West Ham soccer team beat rivals Tottenham Hotspur with former Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher and comic David Walliams.
He was later joined by TV host Jonathan Ross, director Guy Ritchie and rocker Carl Barat for a meal at Gordon Ramsay's posh eaterie The Albion before the group hit the British capital's famous lapdancing bar Stringfellows.
And the funnyman was ecstatic to find he had been given a free reign over the saucy venue by owner Peter Stringfellow. In a post on his Twitter page, Brand wrote, "West Ham beat Spurs and Stringfellow just told me to 'do what you like'; truly I am the Duke of Essex."
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country