Russell Brand Turns Back to Bad Boy on Bachelor Party
British comic Russell Brand went back to his bad boy ways for his bachelor party on Saturday, September 25 - he visited a notorious London strip club with his pals. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is preparing to wed his pop star girlfriend Katy Perry next month, and enjoyed one of his final days as a single man watching his beloved West Ham soccer team beat rivals Tottenham Hotspur with former Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher and comic David Walliams.
He was later joined by TV host Jonathan Ross, director Guy Ritchie and rocker Carl Barat for a meal at Gordon Ramsay's posh eaterie The Albion before the group hit the British capital's famous lapdancing bar Stringfellows.
And the funnyman was ecstatic to find he had been given a free reign over the saucy venue by owner Peter Stringfellow. In a post on his Twitter page, Brand wrote, "West Ham beat Spurs and Stringfellow just told me to 'do what you like'; truly I am the Duke of Essex."
More Russell Brand News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers