Russell Brand Turns Back to Bad Boy on Bachelor Party
British comic Russell Brand went back to his bad boy ways for his bachelor party on Saturday, September 25 - he visited a notorious London strip club with his pals. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is preparing to wed his pop star girlfriend Katy Perry next month, and enjoyed one of his final days as a single man watching his beloved West Ham soccer team beat rivals Tottenham Hotspur with former Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher and comic David Walliams.
He was later joined by TV host Jonathan Ross, director Guy Ritchie and rocker Carl Barat for a meal at Gordon Ramsay's posh eaterie The Albion before the group hit the British capital's famous lapdancing bar Stringfellows.
And the funnyman was ecstatic to find he had been given a free reign over the saucy venue by owner Peter Stringfellow. In a post on his Twitter page, Brand wrote, "West Ham beat Spurs and Stringfellow just told me to 'do what you like'; truly I am the Duke of Essex."
More Russell Brand News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure