Heather Locklear Files Request to Drop 'Sambora' From Her Name
Heather Locklear is wiping clean her marriage to Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora - she has filed court papers to revert back to her maiden name. The actress divorced the guitarist back in 2007 after 12 years of marriage, but on her official documents she is still called Heather Deen Sambora.
She filed a request at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, September 24 for her name to be legally changed back to Heather Locklear. Locklear wants her request to be granted before she applies for a new passport ahead of a planned trip aboard next month, according to TMZ.com.
Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora have one daughter named Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997. She filed for divorce from him in February 2006 and had their divorce finalized in April 2007.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too