Heather Locklear Files Request to Drop 'Sambora' From Her Name
Heather Locklear is wiping clean her marriage to Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora - she has filed court papers to revert back to her maiden name. The actress divorced the guitarist back in 2007 after 12 years of marriage, but on her official documents she is still called Heather Deen Sambora.
She filed a request at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, September 24 for her name to be legally changed back to Heather Locklear. Locklear wants her request to be granted before she applies for a new passport ahead of a planned trip aboard next month, according to TMZ.com.
Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora have one daughter named Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997. She filed for divorce from him in February 2006 and had their divorce finalized in April 2007.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts