Heather Locklear Files Request to Drop 'Sambora' From Her Name
Heather Locklear is wiping clean her marriage to Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora - she has filed court papers to revert back to her maiden name. The actress divorced the guitarist back in 2007 after 12 years of marriage, but on her official documents she is still called Heather Deen Sambora.
She filed a request at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, September 24 for her name to be legally changed back to Heather Locklear. Locklear wants her request to be granted before she applies for a new passport ahead of a planned trip aboard next month, according to TMZ.com.
Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora have one daughter named Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997. She filed for divorce from him in February 2006 and had their divorce finalized in April 2007.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion