Heather Locklear Files Request to Drop 'Sambora' From Her Name
Heather Locklear is wiping clean her marriage to Bon Jovi rocker Richie Sambora - she has filed court papers to revert back to her maiden name. The actress divorced the guitarist back in 2007 after 12 years of marriage, but on her official documents she is still called Heather Deen Sambora.
She filed a request at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, September 24 for her name to be legally changed back to Heather Locklear. Locklear wants her request to be granted before she applies for a new passport ahead of a planned trip aboard next month, according to TMZ.com.
Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora have one daughter named Ava Elizabeth, who was born on October 4, 1997. She filed for divorce from him in February 2006 and had their divorce finalized in April 2007.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'