Electra Avellan Wrote Letter to Judge to Keep Lindsay Lohan Out of Jail
Lindsay Lohan's "Machete" co-star Electra Avellan tried to keep the troubled star out of jail on Friday, September 24 by writing a heartfelt note to Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox. The actress, who also appeared in her uncle Robert Rodriguez's "Grindhouse" movies, pleaded with Fox to spare her pal from another spell behind bars.
In the letter obtained by TMZ, which was also signed by other Lohan friends, Avellan wrote, "I have had the pleasure to get to know her (Lohan) very well and have endured the past year with her through her highs and lows. I am desperate to get this message to you."
"She is working really hard to be better and has done everything possible to stay healthy and clean. We (family members and loving friends) have separated her from anyone who can harm her or deviate her from her goals which are to be a model citizen."
"She is aware of her impact in this world and wants to rise from this. A few days ago she had a very low moment and made a mistake that has her so terrified it is breaking my heart. I am truly concerned for her well being."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes