Maura Tierney Laughing About Her Gummy Bears Boobs
Former "E.R." star Maura Tierney is laughing through her breast cancer battle, insisting her new boobs feel like Gummy Bears. The actress has undergone breast reconstruction surgery and she's more than happy with the results.
Speaking out about the work she has had done for the first time, Tierney tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I had to get reconstruction done and there are different kinds of breast implants these days. I don't know if you know, but there is standard silicon and there is something called a Gummy Bear."
"They have a sour patch one too... No, but they're different consistencies and there shape is a little different." And the actress' "amazing doctor" made sure his patient was totally comfortable with her new breasts - by letting her touch and feel those of other breast cancer sufferers.
She adds, "He said, 'I have two patients and they each have a different kind of implant and they will be happy to come in so you can see them and touch them.' So these two women that I never met before came into his office and took off their tops and I took off my top and I got to, like, touch their breasts."
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details