Maura Tierney Laughing About Her Gummy Bears Boobs
Former "E.R." star Maura Tierney is laughing through her breast cancer battle, insisting her new boobs feel like Gummy Bears. The actress has undergone breast reconstruction surgery and she's more than happy with the results.
Speaking out about the work she has had done for the first time, Tierney tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I had to get reconstruction done and there are different kinds of breast implants these days. I don't know if you know, but there is standard silicon and there is something called a Gummy Bear."
"They have a sour patch one too... No, but they're different consistencies and there shape is a little different." And the actress' "amazing doctor" made sure his patient was totally comfortable with her new breasts - by letting her touch and feel those of other breast cancer sufferers.
She adds, "He said, 'I have two patients and they each have a different kind of implant and they will be happy to come in so you can see them and touch them.' So these two women that I never met before came into his office and took off their tops and I took off my top and I got to, like, touch their breasts."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie