Maura Tierney Laughing About Her Gummy Bears Boobs
Former "E.R." star Maura Tierney is laughing through her breast cancer battle, insisting her new boobs feel like Gummy Bears. The actress has undergone breast reconstruction surgery and she's more than happy with the results.
Speaking out about the work she has had done for the first time, Tierney tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I had to get reconstruction done and there are different kinds of breast implants these days. I don't know if you know, but there is standard silicon and there is something called a Gummy Bear."
"They have a sour patch one too... No, but they're different consistencies and there shape is a little different." And the actress' "amazing doctor" made sure his patient was totally comfortable with her new breasts - by letting her touch and feel those of other breast cancer sufferers.
She adds, "He said, 'I have two patients and they each have a different kind of implant and they will be happy to come in so you can see them and touch them.' So these two women that I never met before came into his office and took off their tops and I took off my top and I got to, like, touch their breasts."
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Continue Their Love Affair With a Trip to Mall