Donny and Marie Osmond May Move Variety Show to New Jersey
Donny Osmond and Marie Osmond look set to swap one gambling mecca for another. They're in talks to take their Las Vegas variety show to New Jersey's Atlantic City for a summer residency in 2011.
The sibling stars have been performing regular shows at the Flamingo Hotel in Sin City since 2008 and their gigs have proven so popular, they recently extended their three-year contract until October 2012. But the Osmonds could soon be entertaining audiences on America's East Coast too - with summer shows at Harrah's Concert Venue.
The New York Daily News reports the brother and sister duo are working out a deal with Harrah executive Donald Marrandino - the mastermind behind their hugely successful Vegas residency.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!