Donny and Marie Osmond May Move Variety Show to New Jersey
Donny Osmond and Marie Osmond look set to swap one gambling mecca for another. They're in talks to take their Las Vegas variety show to New Jersey's Atlantic City for a summer residency in 2011.
The sibling stars have been performing regular shows at the Flamingo Hotel in Sin City since 2008 and their gigs have proven so popular, they recently extended their three-year contract until October 2012. But the Osmonds could soon be entertaining audiences on America's East Coast too - with summer shows at Harrah's Concert Venue.
The New York Daily News reports the brother and sister duo are working out a deal with Harrah executive Donald Marrandino - the mastermind behind their hugely successful Vegas residency.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer