Donny and Marie Osmond May Move Variety Show to New Jersey
Donny Osmond and Marie Osmond look set to swap one gambling mecca for another. They're in talks to take their Las Vegas variety show to New Jersey's Atlantic City for a summer residency in 2011.
The sibling stars have been performing regular shows at the Flamingo Hotel in Sin City since 2008 and their gigs have proven so popular, they recently extended their three-year contract until October 2012. But the Osmonds could soon be entertaining audiences on America's East Coast too - with summer shows at Harrah's Concert Venue.
The New York Daily News reports the brother and sister duo are working out a deal with Harrah executive Donald Marrandino - the mastermind behind their hugely successful Vegas residency.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked