Donny and Marie Osmond May Move Variety Show to New Jersey
Donny Osmond and Marie Osmond look set to swap one gambling mecca for another. They're in talks to take their Las Vegas variety show to New Jersey's Atlantic City for a summer residency in 2011.
The sibling stars have been performing regular shows at the Flamingo Hotel in Sin City since 2008 and their gigs have proven so popular, they recently extended their three-year contract until October 2012. But the Osmonds could soon be entertaining audiences on America's East Coast too - with summer shows at Harrah's Concert Venue.
The New York Daily News reports the brother and sister duo are working out a deal with Harrah executive Donald Marrandino - the mastermind behind their hugely successful Vegas residency.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'