Donny and Marie Osmond May Move Variety Show to New Jersey
Donny Osmond and Marie Osmond look set to swap one gambling mecca for another. They're in talks to take their Las Vegas variety show to New Jersey's Atlantic City for a summer residency in 2011.
The sibling stars have been performing regular shows at the Flamingo Hotel in Sin City since 2008 and their gigs have proven so popular, they recently extended their three-year contract until October 2012. But the Osmonds could soon be entertaining audiences on America's East Coast too - with summer shows at Harrah's Concert Venue.
The New York Daily News reports the brother and sister duo are working out a deal with Harrah executive Donald Marrandino - the mastermind behind their hugely successful Vegas residency.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie