Eric Roberts Sleeps Well After Kicking Pot Addiction
Recovering pot addict Eric Roberts is enjoying the most peaceful nights' sleep he has had in years after discovering his marijuana habit had done nothing to cure his long-running problems with insomnia. "The Expendables" star, who is Julia Roberts' brother and the father of actress Emma Roberts, entered a drug rehabilitation facility over the summer in a bid to kick his 16-year weed addiction once and for all.
His treatment was documented for the new season of celebrity counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality show "Celebrity Rehab" and Roberts has now been sober for over two months. He says, "I started smoking pot at 13 years old and I took a hiatus from it for 10 years when I did cocaine. Then I started smoking pot about 16 years ago and I smoked pot pretty much every day since (until rehab)."
And Roberts admits he has already seen a dramatic difference in his lifestyle - because he hasn't had a sleepless night since kicking the drug. "I started smoking pot for anger management and for sleep and it ends up getting in the way of sleep and it ends up making you cranky, so, yes, I'm sleeping now and I'm a lot sweeter," he shares.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest