Eric Roberts Sleeps Well After Kicking Pot Addiction
Recovering pot addict Eric Roberts is enjoying the most peaceful nights' sleep he has had in years after discovering his marijuana habit had done nothing to cure his long-running problems with insomnia. "The Expendables" star, who is Julia Roberts' brother and the father of actress Emma Roberts, entered a drug rehabilitation facility over the summer in a bid to kick his 16-year weed addiction once and for all.
His treatment was documented for the new season of celebrity counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality show "Celebrity Rehab" and Roberts has now been sober for over two months. He says, "I started smoking pot at 13 years old and I took a hiatus from it for 10 years when I did cocaine. Then I started smoking pot about 16 years ago and I smoked pot pretty much every day since (until rehab)."
And Roberts admits he has already seen a dramatic difference in his lifestyle - because he hasn't had a sleepless night since kicking the drug. "I started smoking pot for anger management and for sleep and it ends up getting in the way of sleep and it ends up making you cranky, so, yes, I'm sleeping now and I'm a lot sweeter," he shares.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal