Kristen Bell Warns 'Burlesque' Viewers to Expect No Nudity
Kristen Bell has warned fans not to expect any sexy nude scenes in new movie "Burlesque" - insisting she and co-star Christina Aguilera keep covered up throughout. The pair plays burlesque dancers in the upcoming film opposite Cher, with Aguilera starring as a small town girl struggling to make it on the stage.
But despite the risque title and saucy subject matter, Bell is adamant no one gets naked onscreen. She tells E! Online, "There's lot of sexiness and I show a lot of skin but there is no nudity. The funny thing about this burlesque in the movie is they sort of reinvented it in a way that Europe already knows it. Americans kind of associate burlesque with stripping, which is not what it is at all. Burlesque is actually sort of a funny, wonderful, playful tease."
"The movie will be PG-13 and there will be sensual things about it but it won't be just t**s and a**." The movie hits the screen November 24.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday