Kristen Bell Warns 'Burlesque' Viewers to Expect No Nudity
Kristen Bell has warned fans not to expect any sexy nude scenes in new movie "Burlesque" - insisting she and co-star Christina Aguilera keep covered up throughout. The pair plays burlesque dancers in the upcoming film opposite Cher, with Aguilera starring as a small town girl struggling to make it on the stage.
But despite the risque title and saucy subject matter, Bell is adamant no one gets naked onscreen. She tells E! Online, "There's lot of sexiness and I show a lot of skin but there is no nudity. The funny thing about this burlesque in the movie is they sort of reinvented it in a way that Europe already knows it. Americans kind of associate burlesque with stripping, which is not what it is at all. Burlesque is actually sort of a funny, wonderful, playful tease."
"The movie will be PG-13 and there will be sensual things about it but it won't be just t**s and a**." The movie hits the screen November 24.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia