Kristen Bell Warns 'Burlesque' Viewers to Expect No Nudity
Kristen Bell has warned fans not to expect any sexy nude scenes in new movie "Burlesque" - insisting she and co-star Christina Aguilera keep covered up throughout. The pair plays burlesque dancers in the upcoming film opposite Cher, with Aguilera starring as a small town girl struggling to make it on the stage.
But despite the risque title and saucy subject matter, Bell is adamant no one gets naked onscreen. She tells E! Online, "There's lot of sexiness and I show a lot of skin but there is no nudity. The funny thing about this burlesque in the movie is they sort of reinvented it in a way that Europe already knows it. Americans kind of associate burlesque with stripping, which is not what it is at all. Burlesque is actually sort of a funny, wonderful, playful tease."
"The movie will be PG-13 and there will be sensual things about it but it won't be just t**s and a**." The movie hits the screen November 24.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'