Kristen Bell Warns 'Burlesque' Viewers to Expect No Nudity
Kristen Bell has warned fans not to expect any sexy nude scenes in new movie "Burlesque" - insisting she and co-star Christina Aguilera keep covered up throughout. The pair plays burlesque dancers in the upcoming film opposite Cher, with Aguilera starring as a small town girl struggling to make it on the stage.
But despite the risque title and saucy subject matter, Bell is adamant no one gets naked onscreen. She tells E! Online, "There's lot of sexiness and I show a lot of skin but there is no nudity. The funny thing about this burlesque in the movie is they sort of reinvented it in a way that Europe already knows it. Americans kind of associate burlesque with stripping, which is not what it is at all. Burlesque is actually sort of a funny, wonderful, playful tease."
"The movie will be PG-13 and there will be sensual things about it but it won't be just t**s and a**." The movie hits the screen November 24.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign