Anna Chancellor to Get Marry Again This Weekend
"Four Weddings and a Funeral" star Anna Chancellor is making another trip down the aisle - the British actress is set to marry for a second time on Sunday, September 26. The 45 year old, whose character 'Duckface' was dumped at the altar by Hugh Grant in the 1994 movie, will exchange vows with her long term partner Redha Debbah in London at the weekend.
The couple will exchange vows in front of 200 guests at The 20th Century Theatre in Notting Hill - the area which inspired the 1999 movie of the same name featuring her "Four Weddings" co-star Grant. Chancellor was previously married to cameraman Nigel Willoughby for four years until 1999.
According to Daily Mail, around 200 guests are expected, including her daughter Poppy, 22, who works as an-illustrator and was the somewhat unexpected result of a romance the actress had at drama school with cult poet Jock Scott.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise