Anna Chancellor to Get Marry Again This Weekend
"Four Weddings and a Funeral" star Anna Chancellor is making another trip down the aisle - the British actress is set to marry for a second time on Sunday, September 26. The 45 year old, whose character 'Duckface' was dumped at the altar by Hugh Grant in the 1994 movie, will exchange vows with her long term partner Redha Debbah in London at the weekend.
The couple will exchange vows in front of 200 guests at The 20th Century Theatre in Notting Hill - the area which inspired the 1999 movie of the same name featuring her "Four Weddings" co-star Grant. Chancellor was previously married to cameraman Nigel Willoughby for four years until 1999.
According to Daily Mail, around 200 guests are expected, including her daughter Poppy, 22, who works as an-illustrator and was the somewhat unexpected result of a romance the actress had at drama school with cult poet Jock Scott.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8