Anna Chancellor to Get Marry Again This Weekend
"Four Weddings and a Funeral" star Anna Chancellor is making another trip down the aisle - the British actress is set to marry for a second time on Sunday, September 26. The 45 year old, whose character 'Duckface' was dumped at the altar by Hugh Grant in the 1994 movie, will exchange vows with her long term partner Redha Debbah in London at the weekend.
The couple will exchange vows in front of 200 guests at The 20th Century Theatre in Notting Hill - the area which inspired the 1999 movie of the same name featuring her "Four Weddings" co-star Grant. Chancellor was previously married to cameraman Nigel Willoughby for four years until 1999.
According to Daily Mail, around 200 guests are expected, including her daughter Poppy, 22, who works as an-illustrator and was the somewhat unexpected result of a romance the actress had at drama school with cult poet Jock Scott.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS