Henderson High School's Auditorium Named After Taylor Swift
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift has been celebrated by her former high school - education chiefs will change the name of their auditorium in her honor. The "Love Story" hitmaker donated $75,000 to Henderson High School in Tennessee last year and she has been rewarded for her generosity.
The school's board members voted unanimously on Tuesday, September 21 to change the name of the hall in honor of Swift, according to CMT.com. The auditorium's name will become official after a second meeting next month.
Taylor Swift is going to release a new album "Speak Now" in United States on October 25 as a follow-up to her 2008 "Fearless". The album includes fourteen tracks including lead single "Mine" and a Kanye West nod "Innocent" which was debuted at MTV Video Music Awards.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart