Henderson High School's Auditorium Named After Taylor Swift
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift has been celebrated by her former high school - education chiefs will change the name of their auditorium in her honor. The "Love Story" hitmaker donated $75,000 to Henderson High School in Tennessee last year and she has been rewarded for her generosity.
The school's board members voted unanimously on Tuesday, September 21 to change the name of the hall in honor of Swift, according to CMT.com. The auditorium's name will become official after a second meeting next month.
Taylor Swift is going to release a new album "Speak Now" in United States on October 25 as a follow-up to her 2008 "Fearless". The album includes fourteen tracks including lead single "Mine" and a Kanye West nod "Innocent" which was debuted at MTV Video Music Awards.
More Taylor Swift News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle