Henderson High School's Auditorium Named After Taylor Swift
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift has been celebrated by her former high school - education chiefs will change the name of their auditorium in her honor. The "Love Story" hitmaker donated $75,000 to Henderson High School in Tennessee last year and she has been rewarded for her generosity.
The school's board members voted unanimously on Tuesday, September 21 to change the name of the hall in honor of Swift, according to CMT.com. The auditorium's name will become official after a second meeting next month.
Taylor Swift is going to release a new album "Speak Now" in United States on October 25 as a follow-up to her 2008 "Fearless". The album includes fourteen tracks including lead single "Mine" and a Kanye West nod "Innocent" which was debuted at MTV Video Music Awards.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby