Henderson High School's Auditorium Named After Taylor Swift
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift has been celebrated by her former high school - education chiefs will change the name of their auditorium in her honor. The "Love Story" hitmaker donated $75,000 to Henderson High School in Tennessee last year and she has been rewarded for her generosity.
The school's board members voted unanimously on Tuesday, September 21 to change the name of the hall in honor of Swift, according to CMT.com. The auditorium's name will become official after a second meeting next month.
Taylor Swift is going to release a new album "Speak Now" in United States on October 25 as a follow-up to her 2008 "Fearless". The album includes fourteen tracks including lead single "Mine" and a Kanye West nod "Innocent" which was debuted at MTV Video Music Awards.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star