Henderson High School's Auditorium Named After Taylor Swift
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift has been celebrated by her former high school - education chiefs will change the name of their auditorium in her honor. The "Love Story" hitmaker donated $75,000 to Henderson High School in Tennessee last year and she has been rewarded for her generosity.
The school's board members voted unanimously on Tuesday, September 21 to change the name of the hall in honor of Swift, according to CMT.com. The auditorium's name will become official after a second meeting next month.
Taylor Swift is going to release a new album "Speak Now" in United States on October 25 as a follow-up to her 2008 "Fearless". The album includes fourteen tracks including lead single "Mine" and a Kanye West nod "Innocent" which was debuted at MTV Video Music Awards.
More Taylor Swift News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image