Mark Ronson to Celebrate Album Release by Serving Fans in London Music Store
Superproducer Mark Ronson is stepping behind the counter of a legendary London music store to serve customers as he releases his new album next week. "Record Collection", the star's third disc, hits shelves on Monday, September 27 and Ronson is determined to meet the fans who buy the album.
He'll become an assistant at independent music store Rough Trade in the U.K. capital - and he can't wait. Ronson tells Britain's The Times, "Do you know the bit I'm looking forward to the most? I get to stand behind the counter and serve people. That's what I thought I would end up doing for a living anyway."
"Record Collection" is led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart