Mark Ronson to Celebrate Album Release by Serving Fans in London Music Store
Superproducer Mark Ronson is stepping behind the counter of a legendary London music store to serve customers as he releases his new album next week. "Record Collection", the star's third disc, hits shelves on Monday, September 27 and Ronson is determined to meet the fans who buy the album.
He'll become an assistant at independent music store Rough Trade in the U.K. capital - and he can't wait. Ronson tells Britain's The Times, "Do you know the bit I'm looking forward to the most? I get to stand behind the counter and serve people. That's what I thought I would end up doing for a living anyway."
"Record Collection" is led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
More Mark Ronson News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes