Mark Ronson to Celebrate Album Release by Serving Fans in London Music Store
Superproducer Mark Ronson is stepping behind the counter of a legendary London music store to serve customers as he releases his new album next week. "Record Collection", the star's third disc, hits shelves on Monday, September 27 and Ronson is determined to meet the fans who buy the album.
He'll become an assistant at independent music store Rough Trade in the U.K. capital - and he can't wait. Ronson tells Britain's The Times, "Do you know the bit I'm looking forward to the most? I get to stand behind the counter and serve people. That's what I thought I would end up doing for a living anyway."
"Record Collection" is led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
More Mark Ronson News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes