Mark Ronson to Celebrate Album Release by Serving Fans in London Music Store
Superproducer Mark Ronson is stepping behind the counter of a legendary London music store to serve customers as he releases his new album next week. "Record Collection", the star's third disc, hits shelves on Monday, September 27 and Ronson is determined to meet the fans who buy the album.
He'll become an assistant at independent music store Rough Trade in the U.K. capital - and he can't wait. Ronson tells Britain's The Times, "Do you know the bit I'm looking forward to the most? I get to stand behind the counter and serve people. That's what I thought I would end up doing for a living anyway."
"Record Collection" is led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert