Maroon 5 to Hand Out Harley If Album Is No. 1 on Hot 200
Maroon 5 star Adam Levine is to hand a lucky fan the keys to his beloved Harley Davidson motorcycle if the band's new album "Hands All Over" debuts at the top of the U.S. charts. The singer will offer up the bike on the band's website if the record hits number one.
And bosses at the Harley-Davidson Motor Company will give a full set of riding gear and new MotorClothes to the winner, as well as biker lessons.
The album was released on September 21 in the U.S. and the sale number will be revealed on Wednesday, September 29. The band would receive a stiff competition from this week's winner Linkin Park's "A Thousand Suns" as well as John Legend and The Roots' collaborative album "Wake Up!". There's also a new entry from Selena Gomez and her sophomore album "A Year Without Rain".
Nevertheless, Maroon 5 had a great track record on Hot 200 with the second album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" opening at number 1.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked