Maroon 5 to Hand Out Harley If Album Is No. 1 on Hot 200
Maroon 5 star Adam Levine is to hand a lucky fan the keys to his beloved Harley Davidson motorcycle if the band's new album "Hands All Over" debuts at the top of the U.S. charts. The singer will offer up the bike on the band's website if the record hits number one.
And bosses at the Harley-Davidson Motor Company will give a full set of riding gear and new MotorClothes to the winner, as well as biker lessons.
The album was released on September 21 in the U.S. and the sale number will be revealed on Wednesday, September 29. The band would receive a stiff competition from this week's winner Linkin Park's "A Thousand Suns" as well as John Legend and The Roots' collaborative album "Wake Up!". There's also a new entry from Selena Gomez and her sophomore album "A Year Without Rain".
Nevertheless, Maroon 5 had a great track record on Hot 200 with the second album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" opening at number 1.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'