Maroon 5 to Hand Out Harley If Album Is No. 1 on Hot 200
Maroon 5 star Adam Levine is to hand a lucky fan the keys to his beloved Harley Davidson motorcycle if the band's new album "Hands All Over" debuts at the top of the U.S. charts. The singer will offer up the bike on the band's website if the record hits number one.
And bosses at the Harley-Davidson Motor Company will give a full set of riding gear and new MotorClothes to the winner, as well as biker lessons.
The album was released on September 21 in the U.S. and the sale number will be revealed on Wednesday, September 29. The band would receive a stiff competition from this week's winner Linkin Park's "A Thousand Suns" as well as John Legend and The Roots' collaborative album "Wake Up!". There's also a new entry from Selena Gomez and her sophomore album "A Year Without Rain".
Nevertheless, Maroon 5 had a great track record on Hot 200 with the second album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" opening at number 1.
More Maroon 5 News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars