Maroon 5 to Hand Out Harley If Album Is No. 1 on Hot 200
Maroon 5 star Adam Levine is to hand a lucky fan the keys to his beloved Harley Davidson motorcycle if the band's new album "Hands All Over" debuts at the top of the U.S. charts. The singer will offer up the bike on the band's website if the record hits number one.
And bosses at the Harley-Davidson Motor Company will give a full set of riding gear and new MotorClothes to the winner, as well as biker lessons.
The album was released on September 21 in the U.S. and the sale number will be revealed on Wednesday, September 29. The band would receive a stiff competition from this week's winner Linkin Park's "A Thousand Suns" as well as John Legend and The Roots' collaborative album "Wake Up!". There's also a new entry from Selena Gomez and her sophomore album "A Year Without Rain".
Nevertheless, Maroon 5 had a great track record on Hot 200 with the second album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" opening at number 1.
More Maroon 5 News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama