Gay Kirsten Vangsness to Get Married in Every State
"Criminal Minds" star Kirsten Vangsness is planning to turn her same-sex wedding into a world tour - exchanging vows in every country. The actress, who plays computer expert Penelope Garcia in the TV series, was forced to postpone her wedding plans in 2009 when gay marriage was outlawed in California, but now she and fiancee Melanie Goldstein have plans to turn their big day into a global celebration.
She tells E! Online.com, "We're going to do it in 2013 - no matter what. Melanie wants us to go to every place that it's (gay marriage) legal and just collect marriage certificates from places like Sweden and Mexico like people collect Disney pins. We want to put up a whole wall of them."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked