Gay Kirsten Vangsness to Get Married in Every State
"Criminal Minds" star Kirsten Vangsness is planning to turn her same-sex wedding into a world tour - exchanging vows in every country. The actress, who plays computer expert Penelope Garcia in the TV series, was forced to postpone her wedding plans in 2009 when gay marriage was outlawed in California, but now she and fiancee Melanie Goldstein have plans to turn their big day into a global celebration.
She tells E! Online.com, "We're going to do it in 2013 - no matter what. Melanie wants us to go to every place that it's (gay marriage) legal and just collect marriage certificates from places like Sweden and Mexico like people collect Disney pins. We want to put up a whole wall of them."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs