Gay Kirsten Vangsness to Get Married in Every State
"Criminal Minds" star Kirsten Vangsness is planning to turn her same-sex wedding into a world tour - exchanging vows in every country. The actress, who plays computer expert Penelope Garcia in the TV series, was forced to postpone her wedding plans in 2009 when gay marriage was outlawed in California, but now she and fiancee Melanie Goldstein have plans to turn their big day into a global celebration.
She tells E! Online.com, "We're going to do it in 2013 - no matter what. Melanie wants us to go to every place that it's (gay marriage) legal and just collect marriage certificates from places like Sweden and Mexico like people collect Disney pins. We want to put up a whole wall of them."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album