Gay Kirsten Vangsness to Get Married in Every State
"Criminal Minds" star Kirsten Vangsness is planning to turn her same-sex wedding into a world tour - exchanging vows in every country. The actress, who plays computer expert Penelope Garcia in the TV series, was forced to postpone her wedding plans in 2009 when gay marriage was outlawed in California, but now she and fiancee Melanie Goldstein have plans to turn their big day into a global celebration.
She tells E! Online.com, "We're going to do it in 2013 - no matter what. Melanie wants us to go to every place that it's (gay marriage) legal and just collect marriage certificates from places like Sweden and Mexico like people collect Disney pins. We want to put up a whole wall of them."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere