Gay Kirsten Vangsness to Get Married in Every State
"Criminal Minds" star Kirsten Vangsness is planning to turn her same-sex wedding into a world tour - exchanging vows in every country. The actress, who plays computer expert Penelope Garcia in the TV series, was forced to postpone her wedding plans in 2009 when gay marriage was outlawed in California, but now she and fiancee Melanie Goldstein have plans to turn their big day into a global celebration.
She tells E! Online.com, "We're going to do it in 2013 - no matter what. Melanie wants us to go to every place that it's (gay marriage) legal and just collect marriage certificates from places like Sweden and Mexico like people collect Disney pins. We want to put up a whole wall of them."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers