Angelina Jolie Casts Bosnian Actress as the Lead in Her Directorial Debut
Angelina Jolie has cast a little-known Bosnian actress as the lead in her directorial debut. "Snow" star Zana Marjanovic, 27, will front the untitled wartime love story. The actress tells the Associated Press she's very excited about the prospect of working with a "great actress and humanist" like Jolie.
The Oscar winner hopes to start shooting the film later this year in Hungary and Bosnia.
On another news, Jolie's rep has blasted rumors mentioning the "Salt" actress will pen an autobiography, which reportedly will include "her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt." National Enquirer, who first reported the stories, also claimed, "By not mentioning Jen at all, it's like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn't even exist on the same planet as her." Denying the stories, the rep stated that it was "not true."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris