Angelina Jolie Casts Bosnian Actress as the Lead in Her Directorial Debut
Angelina Jolie has cast a little-known Bosnian actress as the lead in her directorial debut. "Snow" star Zana Marjanovic, 27, will front the untitled wartime love story. The actress tells the Associated Press she's very excited about the prospect of working with a "great actress and humanist" like Jolie.
The Oscar winner hopes to start shooting the film later this year in Hungary and Bosnia.
On another news, Jolie's rep has blasted rumors mentioning the "Salt" actress will pen an autobiography, which reportedly will include "her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt." National Enquirer, who first reported the stories, also claimed, "By not mentioning Jen at all, it's like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn't even exist on the same planet as her." Denying the stories, the rep stated that it was "not true."
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer