Angelina Jolie Casts Bosnian Actress as the Lead in Her Directorial Debut
Angelina Jolie has cast a little-known Bosnian actress as the lead in her directorial debut. "Snow" star Zana Marjanovic, 27, will front the untitled wartime love story. The actress tells the Associated Press she's very excited about the prospect of working with a "great actress and humanist" like Jolie.
The Oscar winner hopes to start shooting the film later this year in Hungary and Bosnia.
On another news, Jolie's rep has blasted rumors mentioning the "Salt" actress will pen an autobiography, which reportedly will include "her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt." National Enquirer, who first reported the stories, also claimed, "By not mentioning Jen at all, it's like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn't even exist on the same planet as her." Denying the stories, the rep stated that it was "not true."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21