Angelina Jolie Casts Bosnian Actress as the Lead in Her Directorial Debut
Angelina Jolie has cast a little-known Bosnian actress as the lead in her directorial debut. "Snow" star Zana Marjanovic, 27, will front the untitled wartime love story. The actress tells the Associated Press she's very excited about the prospect of working with a "great actress and humanist" like Jolie.
The Oscar winner hopes to start shooting the film later this year in Hungary and Bosnia.
On another news, Jolie's rep has blasted rumors mentioning the "Salt" actress will pen an autobiography, which reportedly will include "her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt." National Enquirer, who first reported the stories, also claimed, "By not mentioning Jen at all, it's like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn't even exist on the same planet as her." Denying the stories, the rep stated that it was "not true."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio