Angelina Jolie Casts Bosnian Actress as the Lead in Her Directorial Debut
Angelina Jolie has cast a little-known Bosnian actress as the lead in her directorial debut. "Snow" star Zana Marjanovic, 27, will front the untitled wartime love story. The actress tells the Associated Press she's very excited about the prospect of working with a "great actress and humanist" like Jolie.
The Oscar winner hopes to start shooting the film later this year in Hungary and Bosnia.
On another news, Jolie's rep has blasted rumors mentioning the "Salt" actress will pen an autobiography, which reportedly will include "her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt." National Enquirer, who first reported the stories, also claimed, "By not mentioning Jen at all, it's like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn't even exist on the same planet as her." Denying the stories, the rep stated that it was "not true."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?