Suge Knight Caught Driving on Suspended License
Embattled rap mogul Suge Knight found himself in trouble with police in the early hours of Thursday, September 23 after he was caught driving on a suspended licence. Knight's car was pulled over by Los Angeles cops at around 3 A.M. when he was spotted committing a minor traffic violation.
But officers soon discovered he was breaking another law by getting behind the wheel in the first place - and the revelation prompted cops to perform a full search of Knight's vehicle, although they found nothing illegal. He was cited for the driving offence and allowed to leave, but only with his passenger taking his place as driver, reports TMZ.com.
The ticket was the latest in Knight's legal woes - he was arrested in May on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, and he was hit with a restraining order in June after an associate alleged the star had threatened him.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'