Suge Knight Caught Driving on Suspended License
Embattled rap mogul Suge Knight found himself in trouble with police in the early hours of Thursday, September 23 after he was caught driving on a suspended licence. Knight's car was pulled over by Los Angeles cops at around 3 A.M. when he was spotted committing a minor traffic violation.
But officers soon discovered he was breaking another law by getting behind the wheel in the first place - and the revelation prompted cops to perform a full search of Knight's vehicle, although they found nothing illegal. He was cited for the driving offence and allowed to leave, but only with his passenger taking his place as driver, reports TMZ.com.
The ticket was the latest in Knight's legal woes - he was arrested in May on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, and he was hit with a restraining order in June after an associate alleged the star had threatened him.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?