Suge Knight Caught Driving on Suspended License
Embattled rap mogul Suge Knight found himself in trouble with police in the early hours of Thursday, September 23 after he was caught driving on a suspended licence. Knight's car was pulled over by Los Angeles cops at around 3 A.M. when he was spotted committing a minor traffic violation.
But officers soon discovered he was breaking another law by getting behind the wheel in the first place - and the revelation prompted cops to perform a full search of Knight's vehicle, although they found nothing illegal. He was cited for the driving offence and allowed to leave, but only with his passenger taking his place as driver, reports TMZ.com.
The ticket was the latest in Knight's legal woes - he was arrested in May on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, and he was hit with a restraining order in June after an associate alleged the star had threatened him.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group