Taylor Momsen on Tim Gunn's Diva Claims: 'I Don't Respond to That'
Singer/actress Taylor Momsen is refusing to let harsh criticism from TV style guru Tim Gunn bring her down after he lashed out at the teenager and branded her a "pathetic diva". "Project Runway" star Gunn recently filmed a cameo for the new season of Momsen's hit U.S. TV show "Gossip Girl", but he was not impressed by the 17 year old's behavior on set and dismissed her as a "brat".
When asked about working with the teen actress, he said, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we all being held hostage by this brat?' " He added, "I'd say, 'You know young lady, there are hundreds of thousands of girls who are just as attractive and even smarter than you. Why are you acting like this show is a huge burden on you?' She was on her phone during every break, I wanted to tell her, 'If you weren't on your BlackBerry, you can retain this stuff'."
But Momsen has brushed off the allegations, insisting, "I don't respond to that." And her spokesperson has also dismissed the controversy, adding, "We don't respond to name calling."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters