Taylor Momsen on Tim Gunn's Diva Claims: 'I Don't Respond to That'
Singer/actress Taylor Momsen is refusing to let harsh criticism from TV style guru Tim Gunn bring her down after he lashed out at the teenager and branded her a "pathetic diva". "Project Runway" star Gunn recently filmed a cameo for the new season of Momsen's hit U.S. TV show "Gossip Girl", but he was not impressed by the 17 year old's behavior on set and dismissed her as a "brat".
When asked about working with the teen actress, he said, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we all being held hostage by this brat?' " He added, "I'd say, 'You know young lady, there are hundreds of thousands of girls who are just as attractive and even smarter than you. Why are you acting like this show is a huge burden on you?' She was on her phone during every break, I wanted to tell her, 'If you weren't on your BlackBerry, you can retain this stuff'."
But Momsen has brushed off the allegations, insisting, "I don't respond to that." And her spokesperson has also dismissed the controversy, adding, "We don't respond to name calling."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince