Taylor Momsen on Tim Gunn's Diva Claims: 'I Don't Respond to That'
Singer/actress Taylor Momsen is refusing to let harsh criticism from TV style guru Tim Gunn bring her down after he lashed out at the teenager and branded her a "pathetic diva". "Project Runway" star Gunn recently filmed a cameo for the new season of Momsen's hit U.S. TV show "Gossip Girl", but he was not impressed by the 17 year old's behavior on set and dismissed her as a "brat".
When asked about working with the teen actress, he said, "What a diva! She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we all being held hostage by this brat?' " He added, "I'd say, 'You know young lady, there are hundreds of thousands of girls who are just as attractive and even smarter than you. Why are you acting like this show is a huge burden on you?' She was on her phone during every break, I wanted to tell her, 'If you weren't on your BlackBerry, you can retain this stuff'."
But Momsen has brushed off the allegations, insisting, "I don't respond to that." And her spokesperson has also dismissed the controversy, adding, "We don't respond to name calling."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger