Selita Ebanks Laughs Off Kanye West Reunion
Model Selita Ebanks has laughed off rumors she's rekindled her romance with Kanye West - insisting the rapper is just "a great friend". The "Stronger" hitmaker dated the beauty back in 2008 and they sparked speculation of a reunion earlier this month after they were spotted watching a match together at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York.
West, who recently split from on/off girlfriend Amber Rose, further fueled the gossip by posing for photos with Ebanks at the New Yorkers for Children Gala in the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 21 night. But Ebanks, who was previously engaged to Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon, has dismissed the rumors, insisting their relationship is purely platonic.
She says, "No, no, no... I'm just happy that he's a great friend. I love his creativity. I love that he thinks outside the box. He's just himself. Not only am I a fan, I support him 100 per cent."
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'