Selita Ebanks Laughs Off Kanye West Reunion
Model Selita Ebanks has laughed off rumors she's rekindled her romance with Kanye West - insisting the rapper is just "a great friend". The "Stronger" hitmaker dated the beauty back in 2008 and they sparked speculation of a reunion earlier this month after they were spotted watching a match together at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York.
West, who recently split from on/off girlfriend Amber Rose, further fueled the gossip by posing for photos with Ebanks at the New Yorkers for Children Gala in the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 21 night. But Ebanks, who was previously engaged to Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon, has dismissed the rumors, insisting their relationship is purely platonic.
She says, "No, no, no... I'm just happy that he's a great friend. I love his creativity. I love that he thinks outside the box. He's just himself. Not only am I a fan, I support him 100 per cent."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says