Selita Ebanks Laughs Off Kanye West Reunion
Model Selita Ebanks has laughed off rumors she's rekindled her romance with Kanye West - insisting the rapper is just "a great friend". The "Stronger" hitmaker dated the beauty back in 2008 and they sparked speculation of a reunion earlier this month after they were spotted watching a match together at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York.
West, who recently split from on/off girlfriend Amber Rose, further fueled the gossip by posing for photos with Ebanks at the New Yorkers for Children Gala in the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 21 night. But Ebanks, who was previously engaged to Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon, has dismissed the rumors, insisting their relationship is purely platonic.
She says, "No, no, no... I'm just happy that he's a great friend. I love his creativity. I love that he thinks outside the box. He's just himself. Not only am I a fan, I support him 100 per cent."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons