Selita Ebanks Laughs Off Kanye West Reunion
Model Selita Ebanks has laughed off rumors she's rekindled her romance with Kanye West - insisting the rapper is just "a great friend". The "Stronger" hitmaker dated the beauty back in 2008 and they sparked speculation of a reunion earlier this month after they were spotted watching a match together at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York.
West, who recently split from on/off girlfriend Amber Rose, further fueled the gossip by posing for photos with Ebanks at the New Yorkers for Children Gala in the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 21 night. But Ebanks, who was previously engaged to Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon, has dismissed the rumors, insisting their relationship is purely platonic.
She says, "No, no, no... I'm just happy that he's a great friend. I love his creativity. I love that he thinks outside the box. He's just himself. Not only am I a fan, I support him 100 per cent."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie