Selita Ebanks Laughs Off Kanye West Reunion
Model Selita Ebanks has laughed off rumors she's rekindled her romance with Kanye West - insisting the rapper is just "a great friend". The "Stronger" hitmaker dated the beauty back in 2008 and they sparked speculation of a reunion earlier this month after they were spotted watching a match together at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York.
West, who recently split from on/off girlfriend Amber Rose, further fueled the gossip by posing for photos with Ebanks at the New Yorkers for Children Gala in the Big Apple on Tuesday, September 21 night. But Ebanks, who was previously engaged to Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon, has dismissed the rumors, insisting their relationship is purely platonic.
She says, "No, no, no... I'm just happy that he's a great friend. I love his creativity. I love that he thinks outside the box. He's just himself. Not only am I a fan, I support him 100 per cent."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding